Chapter 8: Pleasure and pain

Ignore the mistakes

Slightly matured (but who cares? Just kidding)

Hello?

------------------------------------------------------Chapter 8: Pleasure bit pain

Chapter 8: Pleasure bit pain

Taehyung snuggled on Jungkook crook neck, he feel so hot, a bead of sweat form on his forehead and hugging Jungkook tightly. He slowlyrz grinded on Jungkook left leg.

"Kookie, p-please, d-do something" Taehyung begged.

Jungkook just drink a soda, while watching. Taehyung eyes became teary, his member aching.

"K-kookie, please" Taehyung begged, with crack voice.

Jungkook just look at him then look back at the screen. Taehyung whines, he kneeled down infront of Jungkook and unbuckled Jungkook belt. Jungkook focused at the movie, he wants to hear Taehyung begging to him. Taehyung pulled down Jungkook boxer, he give a kitten lick to Jungkook tip.

"So eager to have my dick, baby?" Jungkook teased seductively.

Taehyung nodded innocently, Jungkook cooed. He bend down and kissed Taehyung, hungrily and harshly. Taehyung moaned, his lips started to bleed but he kissed back. Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip, he roamed Taehyung's wet cavern, cupping Taehyung's cheeks, they fighting for dominance. Jungkook phone ring, he pull away with saliva connecting on their lips.

"Be good boy, don't  you dare to moan or do something, understood?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded eagerly, Jungkook took his phone and answer the call.

"Hello, who's this?" Jungkook asked.

When Jungkook was busy on the phone, he feel a soft lip on his member. He look down and saw Taehyung, his half member inside of Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook slender fingers tugged Taehyung hair.

"Are you busy?" Someone asked Jungkook.

"Ugh, yeah" Jungkook said.

He arched his head, pushing Taehyung head. Taehyung hands were on Jungkook thigh, he bobbed his head faster. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, closing his eyes and moan silently.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked.

Taehyung licked the tip of Jungkook's.

"Taking care of baby bear" Jungkook said, he rolled his eyes when Taehyung lick his balls down to his whole length.

"Baby bear?" Someone asked.

"Shit-yess" Jungkook groaned when Taehyung teasingly used his teeth on Jungkook length.

"Okay, I'll call you tomorrow" Someone said.

"Urgh ahhh, your such a tease~ uhmm" Jungkook moaned.