Chapter 28: Drunk

Hello? Permission to dance?! Namjoon is mine!

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 28: Drunk

It was already midnight, Jungkook was drunk while driving his car,  his anger rose up after knowing who's the witness. He was mad, his husband was in jail and he can't do anything about it. If he could just exchange their situation, he will definitely do that.

He stopped his car somewhere, his hands balled in a fist while gritting his teeth. He left the car, knocking harshly on the door.

"What are you doing here?" Minchie inquired when he opened the door.

"Why you lied?! Why did you claim that my husband did that?!" Jungkook asked yelling.

"It's because he did that!" Minchie retorted.

"Who recorded the video?! You?! How could you record him while your mom getting hurt in front of you? You could help your mom that time!" Jungkook snarled.

"I-It's me, I-I'm the one who took that video!" Minchie gulped.

"I can't believe that, I bet if your there, you'll help your mom. That's yours and mom's happiness, right?! Watching my husband suffering. Isn't that enough?! The time he suffering because of your bullshit? Aren't you satisfied?! Why you doing this to him?! He never did anything to harm you neither your mom!" Jungkook inquired punching the wall.

"Why?! Why you can't love me too?! I'm better than him, I can pleasure and give you all you want than he can do. I-I'm beautiful than him. Why him?! Why not just me?!" Minchie inquired with teary eyes.

She flinched when Jungkook grabbed her collar.

"You?! Better than him?! That's the biggest joke I've ever heard. No one, no one can compare him. Just want to remind you, all that you have is because of Taehyung. You have it because of your greedy mom. Not gonna lie, she deserves what happened to her." Jungkook spatted.

"Your husband also deserves what's happening to him. Jail is the perfect place for a faggot like him." Minchie snickered.

At that time, Jungkook didn't hesitate to slap her using the back of his hand with his right hand which made her fell on the floor.

"Once I found out that you have a connection with Jack Wang, ready your grave, I will kill you." Jungkook threatened while pointing at her.

"I-I call the police, this is harassment!" Minchie stuttered while clutching her phone.

"You called this harassment but you're ready to open your legs wide for me?! Asshole!" Jungkook retorted.

They heard the police siren, the police held Jungkook's arms but Jungkook yanked them.

"I'll send you to your death, a witch-like you deserves it." Jungkook snarled.

"Mr. Jeon, come with us, you harassing a teen." The police calmly said.

"Teen? She's a witch." Jungkook rolled his eyes and the police dragged him away from her.

Minchie gulped, she touched her cheeks feeling the stinging pain. She felt scared but she found it hot. Yet she knew, she won't able to shine in Jungkook.

The cell where Taehyung was detained opened showing Jungkook.

"Get inside." The police said pushing Jungkook inside.

Jungkook sat down beside the confused Taehyung, he closed his eyes, leaning on the wall and he can hear the cell closed.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked confused.

"3 days penalty for harassing a teen." Jungkook simply replied.

"What?!" Taehyung enquired.

"What do you think? It's a good idea, right? I'm here with you, I have 3 days to stay with you. I can assure you that no one will harm you." Jungkook smiled looking at Taehyung.

"If getting jail was a joke for you, I will tell you, it's not a good joke." Taehyung scolded.

"But it's fun for me, I rather want to stay here with you in jail than staying outside without you." Jungkook grinned.

"What's gotten in your mind?! Are you drunk?!" Taehyung inquired.

"And if I am?" Jungkook smirked.

"Who? Who is that teen?" Taehyung asked sighing in defeat knowing he won't get a good answer from a drunk Jungkook.

"Minchie the witch." Jungkook replied.

"I can't believe this, that's why I don't want you to get drunk! Look what have you've done!" Taehyung sighed.

"What do you expect me to do? Wait for the court to decide until you got free? I told you I can't live without you." Jungkook inquired sighing.

"At least try to wait." Taehyung retorted.

"Waiting wasn't in my vocabulary." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"If you want to help me, you won't do this." Taehyung said.

"I told you, I can harm anyone for you, I can do bad things for you, I can sacrifice everything for you because I love you. I can't stand thinking about you staying in this jail if I can just be in your situation, I will do that!" Jungkook growled which made Taehyung taken aback.

"Buh-but please try to control yourself, y-you got hurt too." Taehyung sniffled biting his trembling bottom lips.

Jungkook pulled him by his forearm, hugging him tightly while caressing his back.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry, it hurts me. I'm sorry, I'm just drunk, shush." Jungkook whispered calmly.

"I love you too, Jungkook, that's why I can't see you doing terrible things just for me. I hope you understand me too." Taehyung explained looking at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, I understand you, please don't cry. I won't do that again, I promise." Jungkook softly said while wiping Taehyung's tears away.

"Promise?" Taehyung inquired showing his pinky finger.

"Promise." Jungkook replied connecting their pinky fingers.

He pecked Taehyung's forehead and lip, Taehyung hugged him tightly, snuggling on the crook of his neck. He pecked the top of Taehyung's head, caressing his back as he still can hear Taehyung's sniffles.

Jungkook can't stop himself from hurting someone, he can't help it, he loves Taehyung so much. He couldn't blame himself to do horrible stuff because Taehyung is everything for him.

By the way, they weren't alone in the cells, they were 8 inside.