Chapter 16: Frustrated Murder?

Hello?

Sorry for making you guys wait(if someone is waiting)
---------------------------

Frustrated MurderAttempted murder is defined as an incomplete act that intends to kill another person. ... Frustrated murder is when someone shoots you in the head but due to medical intervention or some other reason, you survived.

Punishment for Frustrated Murder - The offense committed by the defendant was therefore frustrated murder. ... Murder is punished by reclusion temporal in its maximum period to death, and in accordance with article 50 the penalty for frustrated murder is one degree lower, or prison mayor in its maximum period to reclusion temporal in its medium period.

Murder - the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another

Punishment for Murder - Defendants convicted of first degree murder can also be eligible for the ultimate penalty: death. Many states and the federal government still have the death penalty. In other states, the maximum penalty is life in prison without the possibility of parole (LWOP).

Chapter 16: Frustrated Murder?

Taehyung was in his office, he was examining the case. He was confused about some stuff in the case. He was thinking about Prime Minister Bo's son, Han Bo got arrested because of frustrated murder. But something was wrong, the victim, Jin Narin's body is fine. She didn't get any wounds or bruises. But she is unconscious without a specific reason. 

There's no sign of drugs in her body but the doctor examining Jin Narin is also very confusing or he should say suspicious. She told that Narin is fine but didn't allow them to visit her because they had to re-check her again. The doctor showed them a picture of Taehyung but he can see something was off about the victim's body. Narin looked like she is already dead. 

"Hey Taehyung, wanna have some shake?" Jimin asked who barged inside the office. 

"Hyung, can you come with me?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jimin.

"Where?" Jimin asked and crossed his arms while sitting on the chair. 

"To the hospital" Taehyung told him.

"What? Why? Are you pregnant?! Oh my god, you should've told it to me." Jimin said and he almost broke the table. 

Taehyung facepalmed and sighed.

"No hyung, I want to visit Narin. I wanna check her condition." Taehyung said. 

"As if you can." Jimin said and shook his head. 

"Huh, what do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused. 

"I've visited her, When I told them that I'm a lawyer, the doctor told me that I'm not allowed to visit her due to her severe conditions. But Taehyung, instead of the police securing Narin's room, there were guards. They weren't police, they saw me before I could talk to her doctor. They whispered something to the doctor. They looked like...like they were manipulating the doctor. But, maybe it was just my instinct." Jimin said and sighed. 

"Hyung, do you think, Narin is dead?" Taehyung asked. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jimin asked. Taehyung took the photo and showed it to Jimin. 

"Look at that." Taehyung said Jimin looked at the picture and furrowed his eyes. 

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Look properly, the vital signs monitor. Narin vital should be 100 or something, but in the picture, her vital sign is zero." Taehyung said and Jimin's eyes widened.