Chapter 2: Jeonlous

Ignore the mistakes

How are you?
-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Jeonlous

Taehyung was preparing for his case, the schedule already gave to him and he knew he would win. Well, he was confident about the case.

"Tae, are you going home now?" Jimin asked while tying his necktie.

"Yeah, how about you?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, But I and J-hope hyung will eat at a restaurant, he'll treat me because he got accepted on his job." Jimin replied, smiling softly.

"Woah, tell him congrats from me." Taehyung uttered.

"I will, I have to go now" Jimin bid him goodbye and left the law firm.

Taehyung sighs, he took his bag and coat. He wears his coat, he got out on a law firm. He waits on Jungkook outside.

"Hi, Attorney Jeon" Minji greet bowing her head.

"Oh, hello" Taehyung greeted while smiling back at her.

"Are you waiting for your husband?" Minji inquired.

"Hm, Yeah." Taehyung retorted.

"Can I ask about your love life? Is that fine?" Minji asked, biting her bottom lip just wants to starts a conversation with him so she won't feel too awkward while waiting for her driver since it was too late.

"We're fine, he loves me and I love him." Taehyung simply retorted.

"Ohh, I'm sure both of you are happy." Minji smiled softly.

"Actually yes, he always gave everything to me and he always spoiled me. I'm glad that I met him when I needed him the most." Taehyung explained.

"You seem lucky to have him, I wish I have someone like him." Minji giggled.

"You're right." Taehyung glee.

Jungkook was driving, his radio turns on, he listening to something energetic music. When he reached Kim Law firm, he saw Taehyung talking with a girl. He poked his inner cheek, he steps out of his car and holds Taehyung's waist. He turned Taehyung around and kissed him in front of Minji. Taehyung hands were on Jungkook chest, Jungkook lips started to move passionately.  He pulls away, pecking Taehyung's lips.

"Hey, baby" Jungkook started, grips tightened on Taehyung's waist, a sign of jealousy.

"Kookie, you already here." Taehyung responded.

"Yeah, you didn't notice me because you're talking with her, you seem to enjoy communicating with her than me" Jungkook sternly said, he looks at Minji with a serious glare.

Minji gulped harshly, she found Jungkook hot, sharp jaw, manly face, and well-built body. She looks at Taehyung and also found him hot, he is also manly but cutie, his body is also good. She cleared her throat, looking down on the floor, Taehyung noticed Jungkook being mean.

'Gosh, they're so handsome, how did this happen? Oh my, I wanna push them to each other' Minji giggling at her thought.

"You guys are the perfect couple I've ever seen" Minji joined, smiling awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah, my husband is only for mine. Not available, aren't we the hottest and handsome couple?" Jungkook snickered.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who also looking at him.

"Yes" Minji replied immediately.

"Fuck, he's still handsome when he's jealous" Minji thought

"Jungkookie, she's Minji, one of the trainees here" Taehyung joined them.

"Nice to meet you, unfortunately, we have to go, baby, it's already dark." Jungkook retorted.

"Oh, okay, bye Minji, see you tomorrow." Taehyung bid goodbye to her.

"See you tomorrow, Attorney Jeon" Minji smiling softly while waving her hand.

Jungkook growled as he pulled Taehyung along with him. Jungkook opens the door car for Taehyung as Taehyung got inside. The ride started, only soft music can hear inside the car. Taehyung knew something was off.

They reached their house, Jungkook steps out first, leaving Taehyung behind him, Taehyung got confused, he sighs and followed Jungkook.

"Koo, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked confused

Jungkook turned around, he pulls Taehyung's waist staring at him sternly.

"I don't like sharing what's mine, you know that Jeon Taehyung" Jungkook venomously uttered.

Their foreheads connecting, lips only inches. Taehyung's hands were on Jungkook's nape, pulling him closer.

"Koo, I only love you, Only you" Taehyung assured, brushing their nose.

"She looking at you, her eyes beaming in excitement," Jungkook rolling his tongue in his inner cheeks.

Taehyung giggled, he likes jealous Jungkook, he pecks Jungkook's lips.

"She's a trainee and new in-law firm koo, I told her about us, no need to be jealous. She just wants me to tell her about having you, in my life" Taehyung explained.

"Still, no one can resist a beauty like you baby. We both know everybody likes you" Jungkook groans, his tone sounded jealousy.

Taehyung shows the wedding ring on his finger, flexing it to Jungkook. He smiles softly at Jungkook.

"I'm yours kookie, I know that. Look, I wore this and showing to them that I'm taken by Jeon Jungkook, only Jungkook." Taehyung stated.

"That's my baby" Jungkook proudly uttered, pecking his lips.

Their lips moving in sync, Jungkook's tongue licks Taehyung bottom lips. Taehyung moaned, Jungkook slip his tongue inside, invaded Taehyung's mouth. He roaming Taehyung's wet cavern. Jungkook pulls away pecking Taehyung's lip.

"Mine, My property" Jungkook possessively said.

Taehyung jump on Jungkook, he snuggled on Jungkook's chest. A smile forms on Jungkook's lips, his hands below Taehyung's bum.

"Let's sleep koo, I'm too tired this day." Taehyung mumbled on Jungkook's chest while yawning tiredly.

Jungkook peck Taehyung's crown and they went upstairs. His fingers soothing a circle on Taehyung's hips to lessen his tiredness. He kicks the door, throwing Taehyung on a bed, and hurriedly hovered on top of him.

"Beautiful" Jungkook mumbled and peppering a kisses on Taehyung's whole face

"Good Night koo" Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's action.

"Good Night, Love" Jungkook responded and pecked him.

He laid beside Taehyung, Taehyung stands up changing his clothes for a while since he felt uncomfy with his uniform. He laid on a bed and cuddled with Jungkook. He snuggled on Jungkook's chest, tugging on his shirt, smelling Jungkook's alluring scent that made him satisfied, calmed down and they both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you guys like it💞