Chapter 22: Hints

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

I don't know if y'all gonna see the hints to the pictures

--------------------------

Chapter 22: Hints

Jungkook was in his office, in their house. He was drinking some coffee while reviewing some cases. He was wearing a grey shirt and jogging pants. He sighed and starts to type. The door of his office opened revealing Taehyung with an album in his hands and a boxy smile plastered on his lips. 

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung called out and he hurriedly sat on Jungkook's lap. 

"You seem excited, what happened?" Jungkook inquired. 

"I got the album! I got Bulletproof albums!" Taehyung retorted and showed the deluxe version album. 

"That's good for you." Jungkook said. 

"Would you like to take a look at this album?" Taehyung asked. 

"Nope, I'm busy." Jungkook said 

"Are you being meanie again because of them?" Taehyung asked pouting. 

"It's not like that, what are you talking about?" Jungkook questioned. 

"You are like this too when you know I like them." Taehyung sighed. 

"Do you think I would support you buying their merch and anything related to them if I'm a jerk?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes, you always behave like a jerk when I talk about them." Taehyung responded. 

"Then, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Jungkook said. 

"Do you really want to repeat what happened in the past, huh?" Taehyung dared and glared at him. 

"Oh my gosh, are you really going to break up with me just because of them? Aish, Taehyung. I don't want what happened in the past, okay? That's why I support you stanning them. You can buy whatever you want, whether it's their merch or any kind of stuff. And if that's what you want to do then I'm fine with that." Jungkook countered. 

"If you are going to be mean again, believe me or not, I'll break up with you." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes. 

"Geez, fine, let me see what's inside of that stupid album." Jungkook sighed in defeat. 

Taehyung chuckled and placed a peck on Jungkook's lips. He then got in between Jungkook's legs, leaning his back on Jungkook's chest, he let Jungkook hold the album.

"Open it kookie, I'm so excited!" Taehyung said, excitedly. 

"You always get excited for their album." Jungkook sighed. 

"Shut up, just open it." Taehyung said. 

Jungkook sighed again and he opened the album. His chin was on top of Taehyung's head. 

"What is that?" Jungkook asked pointing to the number beside to the members' picture. 

"Ah, this, they are so creative, Right? If you look at the number, they are connecting to the alphabets. Example Y= 25, O= 15, O= 15, N= 14, J= 10, I= 9 and N= 14, so now, I got Yoonjin's photocard here in this album." Taehyung explained. 

Jungkook looks at his PC and looked back at the album, maybe, the meaning of 8-5-12-16 21-19! in Taehyung's parents' death was HELP US! But how did they know that they were going to die? 

"Jungkookie, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he turns his head to face Jungkook. 

"Ah, nothing, I thought that was familiar for me. Let's look more of it." Jungkook said and smiled softly. 

Taehyung giggled and pecked Jungkook's lips once again before turning the other page. 

"Look, they are all handsome, Jungkookie!" Taehyung squealed, pointing to the seven men. 

"I know." Jungkook responded, sighing. 

"Jungkookie, ahm, they'll have a concert this upcoming month and as a fan, Can I go there?" Taehyung asked, putting down the album on Jungkook's desk and he turns around to face Jungkook. 

"Sure, do whatever makes you happy." Jungkook said. 

"But I'm planning something, I hope you agree with me." Taehyung said and his lips form on a thin. 

"What is it?" Jungkook asked confused. 

"I want you to come with me there." Taehyung said and smiled. 

"I don't know Tae, I might get busy and I don't know what's my schedule." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung smile faded away and turned into frown. 

"But Jungkook, they hold a concert at least once in a year, I don't want to miss this." Taehyung whined. "You didn't miss a single concert of them." Jungkook said. 

"I know, but I want to be with you, Come on Jungkookie, don't reject my offer. I know I can join along with other fans but I want you there too." Taehyung pouted. 

"Tae, what's going to change when I'm there with you?" Jungkook asked. 

"Eh, you're going to hug me and kiss me. And I am expecting you to hype with me. Lastly, I want to show to others that I have supporting husband." Taehyung said, smiling brightly. 

"Baby, we're busy person, you know that too." Jungkook said. 

"If you don't come with me, I'll kick your balls." Taehyung said and glared at him. 

"Love" Jungkook uttered, rubbing his forehead. 

"Or else I'll leave you and go find someone who's better than you." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's collar, as if someone was better than Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighed in defeat and nodded his head. 

"Fine, I'll come with you, happy?" Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung smiled his famous boxy smile. He peppered kisses on Jungkook's face. 

"Good decision, Jungkookie. Make sure to cancel all your appointments and everything but not your love for me." Taehyung said, beaming in excitement. 

"Okay, okay, now can you leave and do some stuff because I have to do something here." Jungkook said. 

"Rude Jungkookie, *huffs* I'll go and cook for you for being an acceptable and trustworthy husband for me and for agreeing with me." Taehyung said, pecked Jungkook's lips and he stood up. 

"Sure." Jungkook retorted playfully. 

"Bye!" Taehyung said as he went out of his office and closed the door. 

"Geez, why I'm too soft and in love with that beautiful, ethereal, handsome, cute, humble, glamorous, adorable and lovely guy?" Jungkook asked himself.

He flinched when the door opened again. 

"I forgot to say something, kookie." Taehyung said, peeking from the door. 

"Yeah, what is it?" Jungkook asked, looking at him. 

"I love you." Taehyung said and giggled. Jungkook's heart fliped and felt butterflies in his stomach. 

"Hey, say it back!"

"I love you too." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung gave him a flying kiss and ran away.

"Yeah, because he loves me too." Jungkook answered himself.

He sighed in happiness and leaned on his chair. He's so lucky to have him.