Chapter 14

A few days after their first kiss, jungkook came back home from work at around 8pm. He opened the door to his apartment and was instantly engulfed in a hug by a pouting taehyung. "it's 8pm already, what took so long?" he asked through a pout which had jungkook smiling.

"I'm sorry fairy, jimin wanted to talk to me about something so i stayed a bit longer." he answered and the other nodded, "is everything okay?" taehyung asked to make sure, "yeah, just something about his sex life." jungkook chuckled before taehyung removed himself from him and turned away with red cheeks.

Jungkook smiled at his reaction as he kissed the back of his head, "what's wrong baby?"

"I don't know, you say that word like it's nothing. I'm not used to having a talk like that so i don't know how to reply to you." taehyung said while covering his face. Jungkook laughed a little, "that word? you mean sex?" taehyung only nodded. "yeah baby but i didn't offer you sex, i just said jimin asked me about it."

Taehyung gasped and pushed the other away, "i hate you." he said and jungkook laughed again, "i'm sorry fairy." He then turned his head at the smell of food.

"Hmm, what's that?" jungkook asked as he pointed at the small table in the kitchen. Taehyung remembered his little surprise for jungkook which had him smiling, "i made dinner for you."

The latter smiled, "really? you made all this?"

Taehyung nodded hesitantly, "yeah? yeah i did." jungkook chuckled a little, "tae baby, i can literally see the mcdonald's wrappers on the counter."

Taehyung frowned a little before throwing the wrappers to the floor behind the counter where jungkook couldn't see, "no you can't." he said with a frown.

A little smile made its way to jungkook's lips, "you're adorable, don't be upset. you still prepared this for me, which is very thoughtful of you and i deeply appreciate it." he said as he kissed the other's forehead.

"Well i was actually making you something, but it was burned. It was simple and i still couldn't do it." taehyung said, pouting again and jungkook cooed at his cuteness. "What was it that you made?"  he asked, "just a cheese sandwich. but i put effort into it i swear, i don't know how it ended up burning."

Jungkook hummed, "hmm, is that my sandwich?" he pointed at the plate in the corner of the countertop and taehyung nodded.

Jungkook walked over and took the sandwich in his hands before removing the burnt parts with a knife, then taking a bite. "hmmm, this is so good."

Taehyung walked to him and took the sandwich out of his hand, "you can't eat that!" he said with wide puppy eyes but jungkook ignored him as he took his sandwich again, "what do you mean? it's so tasty, let me eat."

He just watched as jungkook continued eating the sandwich and humming after every other bite. "you're just pretending it's good to make me feel better." he pouted again.

"I'd never." jungkook said, taking another a bite. He then put the sandwich back into the plate, "i'm not lying baby, i'd gladly have your cheese sandwiches any day over any other food."

Taehyung just smiled because he couldn't believe how someone as amazing as jungkook existed. "Thank you." jungkook smiled at him, "can i ask you something?"

Jungkook nodded for him to continue, "jungkook, what are we?" he asked shyly and jungkook grinned at him, "hmm, what do you want us to be?" he teased which made taehyung even more shy, "stop." he said through a whine.

He heard a chuckle before his heart fluttered, "would you like to be my boyfriend tae?"

He looked up at jungkook with a huge boxy grin on his face, "really? i've never had a boyfriend before though."

"That's even better, i can be your first boyfriend then, hmm? what do you say?" jungkook asked and saw taehyung nodding fastly, "of course! i'd love to be your boyfriend jungkookie."

Jungkook pecked his lips before saying, "i love your pretty smile, i want you to always smile at me like that."

Taehyung shook his head, "it's not pretty, it's very big and weird." there was a frown on his face that disappeared when jungkook kissed his forehead, "don't you dare talk about my tete's pretty boxy smile like that again!"

"Tete?" taehyung raised an eyebrow at him, "yeah because you're very tiny and adorable and taehyung is too big for you, so we shorten it for tete which is as cute and tiny as you."

Taehyung laughed, "you're so silly." he said before kissing jungkook who smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.

-----------------------------------
im really sorry i haven't updated in a while! i just finished my midterms yesterday so now i have more time to write! thank you for reading🥺💜