Chapter 28

The two spent their saturday in their warm, cozy cabin doing everything they enjoyed; watching tv, listening to music while dancing together, eating, cuddling and they ended their day by making love and falling asleep with taehyung on top of jungkook.

Sunday morning came and the latter was the first to wake up. He kissed taehyung's head, which was a bit uncomfortable from how they were sleeping, and that had taehyung groaning. "Don't wanna get up, m'tired."

"But i prepared somewhere fun for us to go, don't you wanna see the place? I have a feeling you'll love it." Taehyung raised his head from jungkook's chest and looked at him through one eye, "can i go like this?"

He pouted when jungkook laughed, "why are you laughing at me?!" He sat up properly now, fully awake. "What do you mean go like this? Baby, you're naked." Jungkook laughed again.

Taehyung looked at himself then pouted again, "your point is? I can't go like this?"

"That," jungkook pointed at taehyung's naked body, "is just for me to see. So no. Get up, take a nice, warm shower, get dressed comfortably, and i'll be waiting here for you."

Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes, "shut up sir, you have to shower too, let's go." He stood up and pulled jungkook up with him.

Once they were ready, they walked hand in hand as they looked around the cozy streets feeling nothing but happiness. Taehyung looked at jungkook and smiled softly, making the latter turn to him. "What are you smiling about?" he asked with a smile mirroring taehyung's.

"I- i don't know, i just love being with you, you know?" taehyung turned away with red ears as he continued talking, "i feel like i'm really lucky to have you. And i am, i know i am."

Jungkook brought taehyung's hand that was intertwined with his closer to his face and left a kiss there, "and saying that makes you shy because? Aren't we over shying away from each other?" he chuckled and taehyung giggled, "i'm not shying away from you."

He heard a hum from jungkook, "your ears are all red."

"That's because i'm happy!" he stomped his foot on the floor like a little kid which had jungkook laughing, "okay then, if you're happy i'm happy. And," he said stretching the 'a' a bit too long, "we're here."

Taehyung looked around them and noticed they're in a fair. He smiled because jungkook is such a sap; then he heard them talk. "Now listen, not to be cliche or anything but, it looked really fun and i wanted to come here with you."

He heard taehyung laugh, "i'm glad we're here my not-so-cliche boyfriend. Let's go!"

They walked around the fair hand in hand, taehyung's eye being caught by the little jewelry stall in the corner, "let's go there!" he said with excitement evident in his voice.

They looked at all the beautiful accessories until taehyung's eyes landed on one specific necklace. He asked the lady if he could see it and she smiled at him, "that's a great taste, you have. Do you know what this flower is called?"

Taehyung smiled at her but shook his head, he doesn't know. "Well," the lady said again, "this is the pendant of the starflower. The star flower is remarkable, showy and lucid. It's beautiful because it's simple. And it only grows in environments it's comfortable in."

That made the bells in taehyung's head ring, not violently, but just enough to assure him that what he did with his parents was the right thing to do. How could he have grown in an environment that oppressed him? There's no way. But here, with jungkook, he feels like he had grown a lot as a person, and it makes him happy.

He then looks at jungkook who's looking at him, as if knowing exactly what's going on in taehyung's head, and smiles. "Can i get it?" taehyung asks softly and jungkook quickly nods, "of course, it's yours baby."

The lady behind the small counter smiled at them as she went to package the necklace before a hand stopped her, "there's no need, i want to put it on."

Jungkook paid for it as the lady spoke again, "you're a lucky one sir, there was only one of those."

Taehyung smiled at her and thanked her when she wished them a happy fair. He then turned to jungkook, "can you help me put it on?"

Jungkook took the necklace from him and put it around his neck. "It looks so beautiful. It resembles you. My pretty starflower."

Taehyung kissed for a few seconds before pulling away and dragging jungkook to the photo booth. "I'm not leaving the fair without pictures jungkook."

Jungkook laughed at his cuteness and felt the happiest as their day passed by with laughs and jokes, taehyung nagging like a baby because he wanted cotton candy, and at the end of their day, taehyung insisting on buying a balloon to take home claiming that they're old enough to adopt a baby. They named the balloon bubbly and took him home.

---------------------------------
hello helloo!! thank you for everyone who's still reading my book!! i appreciate it and i love you guys <3333

---------------------------------hello helloo!! thank you for everyone who's still reading my book!! i appreciate it and i love you guys <3333

the necklace and the starflower <3