Chapter 20

The next morning, taehyung and jungkook woke up to the sound of the latter's phone ringing. It was jimin.

"What do you want?" jungkook said in his sleep husky voice as soon as he pressed answer. "Well good morning to you too, asshole." jimin scoffed from the other end of the phone which had taehyung chuckling as the phone was on speaker.

He cuddled closer to jungkook's bare body before talking, "good morning jimin, jungkook is just being grumpy, don't mind him." he said with a little giggle when jungkook sat up a little to look at him, "me? i'm grumpy?" he said with a pout that taehyung instantly kissed away.

"Ew! You two know that i can hear you kissing, right?" jimin said before gasping, "wait wait wait! why do i have a feeling that you guys- omg did you?!" he screamed through the phone and jungkook groaned, "you're too loud in the early morning, you know that?"

Jimin was heard laughing, "oh my god, you definitely did it! morning my ass jungkook it's already 12pm!"

"If you don't need anything important, imma hang up!" jungkook threatened before jimin replied, "i just wanted to see if i could come over today, but never mind, because one, you two are obviously busy, and two, hobi just texted me that we have a date today so toodles!" and the line was cut off. "This little bitch." jungkook said then looked at taehyung whose cheeks were a very bright red. "What's wrong baby?" he asked knowing exactly that his boyfriend was embarrassed.

Taehyung hid his face with his hands, "nothing."

"You sure?"

He nodded, "just a tiny bit embarrassed." he admitted which had jungkook kissing his forehead, "it's okay baby. you're adorable, i hope you know that." another kiss to the forehead.

"Jungkook?" taehyung softly speaks as jungkook looks at him and humms, "thank you. for everything you've done for me, for last night, for being so amazing and for being so gentle with me. i'm so happy i saved myself for you." he said, "i never thought i'd ever be comfortable with having someone see my body, not with the small bruises and scars on my chest, but you made it impossible for me to be uncomfortable. you made me feel so beautiful with how softly you spoke to me and how gently you touched me. i'm so thankful for having you by my side, let alone have you be my boyfriend."

Jungkook's smile was so soft when he pulled apart from the kiss he gave taehyung after hearing that. "that's because you are beautiful tae. the scars you have are just as beautiful. you only have them as a sign that you survived baby, that you were strong enough to leave the people who inflicted those things on you behind, and i'm so proud of you. so proud that i have a boyfriend like you, okay?" he said as he pecked taehyung's nose, "i'm just as happy as you are for saving myself for you too, wanna know why?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Because i always wanted my first time to be with someone i love." taehyung's eyes widened, "what?" he whispered. "and i love you taehyung."

Taehyung's heart swelled as he looked at jungkook with wide eyes, words sinking into his mind and heart making him go speechless. "I do, i love you." jungkook repeated, chuckling a bit because he's actually saying it out loud and it feels good to do it. "You don't have to say it back, i'm not expecting you to. But if i had to put all my feelings for you into one word, it would be love. I love you. And if you're okay with it, i'm willing to say those three words to you every day."

Taehyung suddenly hid his face with his hands which surprised jungkook, but the redness at the tip of his ears didn't go unnoticed by the latter. "Why're you hiding baby?" jungkook asked, trying to take taehyung's hands away from his face. "No stop!!" taehyung whined when jungkook laughed, though he didn't stop.

After a while of play fighting, jungkook managed to take taehyung's hands away from his face as he pinned him to the bed, "i love you." he kissed taehyung's cheek. "You do know i have lips, don't you? So if you're gonna kiss me, do it right."

"Bratty taehyung is one of my favorites! And who am i to say no, hmm?" he kissed taehyung's lips so softly, so gently and the other kissed back with the exact same feelings for his boyfriend.

Jungkook then pulled away, "if you're hinting for round two, just wanna say that i'm not ready to bottom yet!" he joked and taehyung laughed loudly at that, "as if i'm ready for another one, in case you didn't know my ass is destroyed."

"I thought you said i was gentle?" jungkook raised an eyebrow, "it was my first time, my ass was bound to get destroyed either way. But yeah, you were gentle."

It had jungkook smiling, "i'm glad i was then."

"And just so you know, i love you too. I love you." taehyung confessed and jungkook thought that this is the happiest he's ever felt in a long time.

-------------------------
reading the last chapter, i kinda felt it was rushed a bit, so here's more fluff for youu uwu