Chapter 25

Jungkook and taehyung were laying on their bad, each on his phone when taehyung turned to look at jungkook before he hesitantly spoke, "jungkook?" The latter hummed as a sign that he's listening. "Do you think it's fiminine to paint your nails?"

Jungkook put his phone down and faced his boyfriend. "I don't believe that there are feminine or masculine things or behaviors, tae. If i'm a man and i feel comfortable in a dress and painted nails, then imma wear a dress and paint my nails and i'll still be a man."

"I've been told it's feminine and wrong." taehyung whispered when jungkook held his hand. "Everything you've been told is nothing more than stupid stereotypes."

Taehyung nodded, "what if i wanted to try it? paint my nails?" he asked and saw jungkook move from the bed and open a drawer and returned with something in his hand. "Then i'm gonna paint them for you." he showed him the nail polish.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes, "where did you get that from?!" he asked, shocked. "I wanted to try it before so i got this. I couldn't get used to how they looked on my hands though so i stopped painting them." And with that, jungkook sat on the bed as he added colors to taehyung's soft hands.

Later that day, the couple were sitting around their kitchen table having dinner with jungkook's parents when the bell rang. "I'll get it." Taehyung said and got up to open the door.

His face paled as soon as he saw who was behind the door. "There you are." the man, taehyung's father, said when he saw his son. "You thought you could run away forever? That i won't find you? You're my son, i looked everywhere for you."

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" Millions of questions were swarming in taehyung's head at that exact moment.

His father smiled, "i came to take you home." He said but taehyung shook his head, "i don't wanna go." The man sighed at his son's response as he held onto his arm, "play's over kid, we're leaving."

"What's going on here?" As soon as he heard jungkook's voice, taehyung instantly hid behind him and clutched the back of shirts in his hands. "Who the fuck are you?!" the man spat. "I think that's what i'm supposed to ask because you came to my house. Who the fuck are you?"

The man nodded in annoyance, "I'm taehyung's father. I'm here to take him back home, I think there was a misunderstanding between us so he left. But his mother and i miss him and we want him to come back home."

Taehyung tightened his hold on jungkook's shirt as he whispered to jungkook, "please don't let him take me."

When taehyung and jungkook took a little too long to come back, the latter's parents went over to the door to see what's happening. "Is everything okay?" his mother asked.

"I don't think he wants to go with you, so that's your queue to leave." jungkook said.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean? Come here taehyung, don't upset me more than you already did."

Taehyung shook his head, "no, i don't wanna go." he wiped the tear that escaped his eye. "You think i'll leave you here? And what's that on your nails? Do you think you're a girl taehyung? Look son, this guy here, i think he's corrupted you. Let's go back to being a family. We can fix this. We can fix you."

"I don't need fixing! There's nothing wrong with me! Is it so hard to accept that?" taehyung raised his voice for the first time in front of his father. "You think jungkook has corrupted me? Then what do you think forcing a girl on me did? What the fuck do you think locking me up and beating me did?" He pointed a finger right at his father's chest while his other hand still held tightly to jungkook's shirt. "If anything, you corrupted me. I had to think a thousand times before i said something because i was afraid he'd get mad at me and hit me, just like you did. But you know what? He never did. He respects and values me. He loves me. So you can go back alone and try to fix your good for nothing family, because my family is jungkook, and i'm not leaving."

His father nodded, "you're obviously not in the right state of mind now, taehyung. I'll come again later, this is not over, yeah?"

"If i see you anywhere near my taehyung, or anywhere close to this street i'll call the cops on you and tell them everything you've done to him, understand? I don't want to see you again." jungkook threatened with a low voice before he pushed him out of his apartment and closed the door.

He turned around and instantly hugged taehyung because he knows it must've taken a lot of strength for him to say and do what he did. "It's okay, i'm proud of you baby."

Jungkook's mother patted taehyung's back before he looked at her. She kissed the top of his head, "i might not understand the whole story but i think i've heard enough. And i'm proud of you too, my very handsome son. We're all your family, jungkook, his father and me, never forget that." he nodded as she kissed his forehead again. "We'll leave you two alone now. Try to relax and not think about it. And jungkook, take care of him." She whispered the last part in jungkook's ear before she was out the door with her husband who was just done with hugging his sons.

As soon as the door shut, taehyung walked to his room and started rummaging through the drawers. "What are you-" he was cut when taehyung sat on the floor crying and picking at his nails trying to take the stupid colors off. "Why won't they go!" he screamed when jungkook sat next to him and hugged him. "I want them gone! It's wrong."

"Shh. It's not wrong. You don't have to take anything off."

Taehyung relaxed in his arms, soft whimpers leaving his lips. "Please don't leave me." He whispered. "Don't worry petal, i'm not going anywhere. You're safe here, you're safe with me. I love you." jungkook whispered back as he rubbed taehyung's back who had finally stopped shaking and he hugged jungkook back, "i love you so much."