Chapter 9

That night, taehyung and jungkook were cuddling on the couch where taehyung usually slept, watching a movie in silence. But the latter couldn't focus on the movie or anything really, his heart was beating out of his chest and he felt weird in his tummy. What the hell?! Are those butterflies in there?

That day, jungkook picked him up from work and as soon as he saw him he brought him into a hug and kissed the top of his head, and at that, taehyung's heart beat insanely fast but he ignored it and didn't think much of it.

But now, this isn't the first time jungkook and him cuddle, not the first time jungkook kisses his hair like he did just now. So why was he feeling like that? Could it be because of that little information jimin had told him in the morning?

He was so fidgety and kept moving not realizing that jungkook has paused the movie in front of them. "Is everything okay tae?"

Taehyung looked at him like a deer caught in the headlights before stuttering an answer out, "m-me? i'm good. just thinking about something." Jungkook nodded at him, "care to tell me?"

"Uhm, jimin told me something this morning." taehyung admitted and the other raised an eyebrow, "about?" he asked.

Taehyung looked down before answering, "you." When taehyung moved a bit from jungkook, the latter got worried.

He reached his hand out for taehyung's, "what is it fairy, hmm? you know you can tell me. Is it bad?"
he asked, the pet name falling out of his lips so easily, and taehyung who was madly blushing at that quickly shook his head, "not bad, definitely not bad."

"Then what is it?"

Taehyung looked at him, "he has a boyfriend! I met him today!" he said with a smile on his face and jungkook smiled at him, "i know i've met him before too, but how is that about me?"

Taehyung shyly played with his fingers, "he said you also like boys, you even have an ex boyfriend!" Jungkook chuckled at that, "well yeah, what can i say? i love dicks."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he started hitting the other's chest making him full on his back on the couch, "what the hell?! you're so disgusting ewwww!!" he playfully yelled at him through a pout and jungkook couldn't help but laugh as he took hold of the other's wrists to stop him from hitting his chest and making him full on his chest, "i'm kidding chill."

They looked at each other for a few moments before jungkook broke the silence, "what about you? you like boys too?" he asked in a whisper, face so close to taehyung's that his breath was hitting the other's face who could feel the heat rushing to his cheeks.

Taehyung only nodded, his brain couldn't comprehend how close jungkook's face was to his at that moment. He closed his eyes once he heard jungkook muttering a "that's good" before kissing his forehead.

Taehyung then laid his head in the crook of the older's neck, still laying on top of him. "why did you break up with your ex?" he decided to ask.

Jungkook hummed as he played with the other's soft hair, "he wasn't right for me, guess you can say he took advantage of me. He used to manipulate me and pressure me into doing things i don't like or i don't want to do. Not necessarily sexually tho, it was an everyday thing. He pressured me into doing things i don't want on a daily basis. He manipulated me into agreeing to do some sexual things too tho, but when he tried to make me agree to the full package if you can say," he chuckled a bit before finishing, "it was the breaking point for me, i couldn't do it, not like that. i didn't want to be pressured into doing anything anymore, not that way, so i broke up with him."

All taehyung could do from where his head was buried was to kiss the other's neck softly in a soothing manner, "i'm sorry you had to go through that, you don't deserve it, no one does." he said as he brought one of his hands up to play with jungkook's hair.

"Thanks." jungkook said, "i don't usually say this to anyone, not even jimin knows the whole story, so that's our little secret, okay fairy?"

"Okay." taehyung answered as he snuggled closer to him, not able to stop himself from feeling special to jungkook at knowing he was the only one who jungkook told that story to.