Chapter 19

Taehyung was washing the dishes a few days later when he felt jungkook's hands rest on his waist. The two had a week off work because some people were shooting for a movie there and wanted all the shops closed, so they have more time to spend together.

He turned the water off and dried his hands then turned around in the other's arms to face him. "What are you doing?" he asked softly as he felt jungkook kiss his forehead and then hide his face in the crook of his neck.

"Baby?" he questioned as he wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck who raised his head to look at him. Jungkook just stared at him for a few seconds before he connected their lips together.

The kiss was rushed ans heated and taehyung could tell what jungkook wanted so he kissed back immediately. He moaned quietly when the other started biting on his lower lip and that turned both of them on more.

After making out for a few minutes, taehyung pulled apart just a little, his face still so close to jungkook's, one hand fisting the other's shirt and the other circled around his neck as jungkook held tightly onto his waist, then he whispered, "i've never done anything like that before, jungkook. you should know that."

"But do you want to do it? With me?" taehyung heard jungkook talk for the first time since he walked into the kitchen, and he chuckled, "wasn't that enough of an answer?"

Jungkook smiled at him, "i want to make sure. i want to hear you say it."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile back, "well then, my virgin self wants you." It was now jungkook's turn to chuckle, "did you really have to say it like that?"

"I want you, jungkook." his voice was lowered back to a whisper, "i really do."

Their lips were attached for the second time then because jungkook wanted the other just as bad, "i want you too baby, so so bad." he whispered when he pulled away a little, "and you should know as well, i'm a virgin too."

That was all it took them to go to their shared bedroom and have their first time together, and their first time ever.

When their little love session was over, the two were cuddled together under the blankets, both only in their boxers, "are you okay?" jungkook asked as he kissed taehyung's temple, "it hurts a little, but it's worth it, i've never felt so good before." taehyung said then cuddled closer to jungkook's side.

"I wouldn't mind making you feel just as good some time." he joked and jungkook laughed, "are you indirectly asking me if you can top next time?"

Taehyung giggled, "maybe."

"I wouldn't mind then." jungkook said while playing with taehyung's fluffy hair. "Really?" he asked with surprise in his tone and jungkook hummed, "i was never fond of the idea but with you it sounds so good."

Taehyung playfully hit his chest, "you're being cheesy again."

"And you love it."

Taehyung smiled and laid his head on jungkook's chest so he could hear his heartbeat, "i do."

--------------------------------
i'm sorry if you're disappointed because i didn't write the smut, i just feel like it would ruin my book. someone stopped reading my other book when they realized i wasn't adding smut to the story and left a mean comment about it, please understand that it's my book and this is what i feel comfortable with. if you wanna read smut, there are millions of books that have them. please be nice💜
thank you for reading! i know this is short but its pure fluff to make up for the lack of it the last chapter! i hope you enjoyed🥺💜