Chapter 12

"Are you ready?" jungkook asked as he knocked on the bathroom's door where taehyung was changing because they were going out, but taehyung didn't reply, too immersed in making himself look pretty.

Jungkook knocked again, "tae?" he said again before the door opened with taehyung standing behind it, "jeez chill your ass jeon i'm ready." he joked and flicked the other's forehead which had him pouting, "fuck you kim, let's go."

"Where are we going?" taehyung asked because jungkook didn't mention a thing about the place they were going to and that made him curious. "It's a surprise fairy, patience." he replied as they walked side by side to the mysterious place jungkook is taking them to.

After about twenty minutes of walking, the two stopped in front of a big garden that seemed private to taehyung. Like it was owned by someone and not for the public. "Oh my god, what is this place?" he asked and jungkook smiled at him, "remember how you told me you got this big obsession with learning about plants and greenery?"

"You're impossible." taehyung said through a huge smile, happy that jungkook remembers these little details about him. "I don't think we're allowed to get in though. It seems private and the door is closed ."

Jungkook pulled out a key from his back pocket and dangled it in front of taehyung's face, "this place is for my uncle, i can go in whenever i want, so let's go."

Jungkook opened the door for them and they walked inside as jungkook listened to how taehyung described every plant they saw. A little while after, he passed by the older to see all the kinds of greenery that he read and learned about before, very happy to be seeing such beautiful things right in front of his eyes.

"Omg look jungkookie, i found lavender!" taehyung said as he crouched down next to the plant with a huge smile on his face. Jungkook approached him and looked at the lavender plant taehyung was pointing at before pecking his forehead, "good job fairy." jungkook knew it was easy to recognize the plant because of its intense scent, but the happiness and excitement in taehyung's eyes made him very proud of the younger for recognizing it.

Jungkook looked at taehyung for a little while in silence as the other admired all kinds of little plants from where he was crouched down before turning his head and locking eyes with jungkook.

Something felt magical about the way jungkook was looking at him at that moment and it made him giddy. "You're so pretty taehyung." jungkook whispered as his face got a little closer to the other's. "thank you." taehyung replied in another whisper with a shy smile on his face before leaning in and resting his forehead on jungkook's who took that as a sign and came closer to him and ghosted his lips against his before connecting them together in a slow deep kiss.

They kissed for a few moments before jungkook pulled apart a little for air. Taehyung's cheeks were red and it only made him look prettier to jungkook. The latter looked at taehyung again then tucked some of his hair that had fallen to his face, covering his pretty eyes, behind his ear.

Taehyung just looked at him for a while then leaned in again and kissed jungkook for a few more seconds before pulling apart again and quickly laying his head on the other's shoulder to hide his face and the little smile he wore with butterflies running wild inside his stomach at the feeling that maybe, just maybe, jungkook might actually like him back.

--------------------------------------
sorry for the long wait! i hope you like this chapter! votes, comments and reviews are always appropriated! thank you for reading my book🥺💜