Chapter 13

The two stayed like that for a while, in silence, just the sound of their breathing until jungkook spoke, "tae?" he said and taehyung hummed in acknowledgement. "are you okay?" jungkook asked and the other just hummed again, not saying a word.

"Should we take a walk? Look at all the other plants?"

Taehyung raised his head from jungkook's shoulder, not looking at him directly and nodded. "Yeah." They both stood up and walked close enough to each other for their hands to come in touch lightly.

The silence that was going on between them was killing taehyung, so he decided to say something, which he regretted right after the words left his mouth, "you kissed me."

Jungkook chuckled, "i know." he said and taehyung stopped walking to look at him, "why?" jungkook stopped walking too and turned back to look at taehyung, "isn't it obvious?" jungkook raised an eyebrow at him so he just nodded.

"You kissed me too." jungkook said, looking taehyung straight in the eyes before the latter looked away in an attempt to hide his very red cheeks. "yeah, i know." he replied.

Jungkook nodded, "why?" he asked in a teasing tone before he felt himself being pushed back a little then a pair of soft lips met his again, "isn't it obvious?" taehyung said once he pulled away.

The older boy smiled as he cupped taehyung's cheeks and leaned in to brush both their noses together, "i like you so much tae." he confessed and his smile only grew when taehyung replied, "i like you too, so so much."

Jungkook kissed him again, both smiling into the kiss like idiots but they wouldn't have it any other way. Taehyung was so happy at that moment, jungkook actually liked him back. The boy he's been crushing on for a while now likes him back, and he kissed him.

When they pulled away, jungkook took taehyung's hand in his so they can continue looking around as they walk closer together.

After a while of walking, jungkook noticed that the silence has stretched for a bit too long again, so he looked at taehyung to see him smiling to himself, so he decided to tease him, "what are you smiling about?" he asked with a chuckle when taehyung looked at him in surprise.

"I'm not smiling, pftt." he rolled his eyes which had jungkook laughing, "you sure?" the latter asked again, the hint of teasing still present in his voice, "what do you want from me? i'm not gonna say i'm smiling because you like me too and we just kissed and all." he rolled his eyes again.

Jungkook hummed, "hmm, you're not gonna say that?"

"No, of course i'm not gonna say that." taehyung replied and jungkook nodded, "okay, but you are thinking about it at least, right?" taehyung nodded, "yeah." he said absentmindedly and jungkook smiled, "that means you're smiling because you're thinking of me."

Taehyung removed his hand from jungkook's, "ugh, you're so full of yourself." he pouted before hitting jungkook's chest and walking ahead leaving jungkook behind him chuckling.

The latter then followed behind taehyung and caught up to him before hugging him from the back and resting his chin on the other's shoulder, making him stop his movements. "don't go onto bratty mode now fairy, i just confessed my feelings for you, is that how you're gonna treat me and my feelings?"

Taehyung smiled at the other's childish tone as he turned around in his arms, "i think i could be a little nicer." he said and jungkook rolled his eyes at him, "how thoughtful." he then shut up as soon as taehyung wrapped his arms around him and rested his head in the crook of his neck, "fuck off."