Chapter 10

They stayed laying in each other's arms on the couch for a little longer until jungkook sat them up properly to finish eating the popcorn. After a while, he decided to ask taehyung about something he's been thinking about since the latter started talking about relationships and all.

"Hey tae," he started and the other immediately looked at him and hummed for him to continue, "you said you like boys so, have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

Taehyung chuckled but jungkook could hear the sadness through it, he then shook his head, "boyfriend?" he chuckled again, "i don't know what you expect but i didn't have the best coming out experience so no, i've never had a boyfriend. a crush maybe, but nothing more."

Jungkook widened his eyes a little then nodded, "y-yeah, do you wanna talk about it?" he asked but the other hesitated, "i don't wanna bother you with my problems, it's okay."

"Bother me? you wouldn't, i want to know if everything's alright, you can talk to me fairy." jungkook said and the other blushed and nodded.
He took a deep breath before starting to talk.

"I'm not like every lgbt person out there, we're in 2020, you expect people to be more open minded and mind their own business and let people live however the fuck they want to live, but it's not how it actually works. you know? i didn't even have a chance to come out." taehyung said and took another deep breath trying to stop himself from crying.

Once he felt calm enough after jungkook squeezed his hand to comfort him, he continued, "i was- i was outed to my parents without knowing. one day i came home from school and the first thing i received was a slap from my father. the person who outed me was a guy i rejected, i didn't like him like that and i was in the closet still so i was honest with him, he obviously didn't take that well. and when i tried to deny it my parents didn't believe me, said they always knew there was something weird and disgusting about me." he chuckled sadly and sniffled before he heard jungkook whispering that it's okay and he's fine now which actually helped calm him down.

"and you can guess, they didn't like that their son was gay, they beat me up constantly, they watched everything i did, i had zero privacy after that and i hated it, though i couldn't do anything about it. not until one day my father drove me somewhere at night."

*flashback*

"where are we?" taehyung asked his dad who scoffed at him before answering, "this is somewhere that will help you with, you know, your problem. she's a girl prostitute, she'll help you like girls again once you try things with her. and don't try to do anything funny, i'm paying a lot of money for this!"

Taehyung shook his head, "no please." he pleaded but his father shook his head, "don't worry, i'm sure you'll like it, i'm only doing what's best for you son." he smiled at taehyung and walked him to the girl's door. Once he made sure there was no way for taehyung to run away he went back to his car.

Taehyung walked inside and sat on the bed, but when the girl actually got too close to him, he started crying, he couldn't help it, he felt useless and pathetic. When the girl, eunji, saw him crying, she sat next to him and patted his back, "you're gay, aren't you?" she asked and taehyung panicked.

"Don't worry about it, we don't have to do anything if you don't want it. Your parents think this will 'help' you, am i right?" she continued talking and taehyung only nodded.

*end of flashback*

"Then i started going to her regularly because it was the only place my parents allowed me to go. We didn't really do anything, we just talked until she decided to help me after she knew everything they had been doing to me. And now i'm only here because she helped me come here. That's why i had so little clothes with me, they were the only things i was allowed to put in my bag before going to her." taehyung finished, tears running down his face.

Jungkook couldn't believe what the fuck he just heard, he can't believe that someone as tender and soft as taehyung had to go through that, so he hugged him tightly and brought him closer to his chest, "you're safe now tae, i'll never let anyone touch you or hurt you, i promise. i'm so happy you could make it here. i'm so happy you trusted me enough to stay here, you're alright now."

----------------------------------
im sorry if this is a bit sad skskksks
i love interacting with you guys! thank you for leaving comments and voting on my book and all, i appreciate it uwu