Chapter 7

A couple of weeks have passed, and taehyung now stays with jungkook at his apartment after the older insisted on it happening. Since taehyung is staying at the other's place for free now, he made sure to always buy the groceries and everything they needed by his own money in order to at least help with that so jungkook doesn't have to pay for everything.

He also insisted on sleeping on the couch. Since the apartment has only one bedroom, with one bed, there was no way taehyung's going to take jungkook's bed for himself, especially not after everything the other has done for him since he met him.

During those weeks of staying together, jungkook has come to learn that taehyung was quite clingy, not that it bothered him though. They became so close to each other, the type of friends that would cuddle and share cheek kisses. Jungkook felt happy to have that kind of friendship with taehyung, and the latter felt safe this way.

Now it was 1am, jungkook laying in his bed scrolling through his phone until he heard a soft knock on his door, "come in." and taehyung walked right in hugging his pillow and rubbing at his eyes, "jungkookie, i couldn't sleep." he pouted and jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

"Come here you big baby." jungkook said as he held the comforter up as a sign for taehyung to lay down next to him, so the boy walked over to the bed and did just that.

Once taehyung was tucked in, jungkook asked, "why aren't you able to sleep, hmm?"

"I had a bad dream and woke up, now I'm scared." he said through the biggest pout ever. "Aww." jungkook cooed at him before bringing him into a hug which taehyung gladly accepted as he rested his head on the other's chest and cuddled closer to him.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" taehyung asked back and jungkook shrugged, "i was about to do just that before someone walked in here like a baby." he joked and taehyung pouted again as he pinched his arm.

Jungkook smiled and found himself kissing the younger's hair that was tickling his chin a moment ago. "I think i can sleep like this." taehyung said and jungkook smiled, "well since you made us a super delicious dinner today, i'll let you sleep here." jungkook teased and taehyung hit his chest lightly, "shut up! it was actually delicious."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him so he continued, "maybe not delicious, but definitely not bad." he sulked and played with his fingers as he heard jungkook chuckle again.

"I was trying to thank you for everything you've done for me. Without you i would still be on the streets. I'm sorry it wasn't good, i've never cooked before."

Jungkook quickly shook his head after hearing that and turned the other around so he was facing him, "i'm just messing with you tae, i appreciate you trying to cook a meal for us, so thank you. i don't want you to feel bad about it, i was just joking around." jungkook explained, "and well, maybe it wasn't that bad." he continued to tease him.

Taehyung found himself giggling as he cuddled closer to the older, "i'll cook you shit from now on you asshole."

Jungkook laughed before he laid down properly with the younger still in his arms, "let's sleep now, we have work tomorrow."

Taehyung nodded, "yeah, but can we please stay like this? I am actually scared." he said with puppy eyes as he looked at the other who smiled at him again, "who said i was gonna let go anyway?"

They laid comfortably in each other's arms for a while, "goodnight kookie."

"Goodnight tae."

------------------------------
Sorry for the lack of updates, i was really depressed over an anime that i wasn't motivated to write lmao, i'll try to update more often now, i promise! And thank you if you're still reading this🥺💜