Chapter nine~ Hollis

Start from the beginning

The right person? He couldn't be implying me. Could he? I pushed that thought out of my head, I was being ridiculous. The whole thing was hypothetical. 

He pulled into my driveway and looked at me.

"What type of food are you in the mood for tonight?" He asked.

" You." I winked.

We both started dying laughing.

"Holls that was so bad." He said between strained laughs.

" I know. But for real, I'm down with whatever your'e in the mood for." I replied.

"I say lets do the basics. Pizza?" He asked.

"Sure." 

We stepped out of the car and started walking toward the house. I took my house key out of my pocket and turned pushed it into the lock.

We stepped inside the house and I kicked my shoes off.

"You can throw your stuff wherever. Kick your shoes off and relax." I said turning to him.

" Okay thank you Holli." He said. 

He took off his sneakers and put them by the door.

"I'm gonna run upstairs and change. I'll look for something for you to change into too, I'm sure I can find something." I said.

"Okay. Don't be long." He said to me.

I smiled and ran up the stairs. I walked into my room and pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tank top.  I changed into that and threw my hair up into a messy bun.

I grabbed an oversized hoodie from my closet for Owen and went to Brooklyn's room for a pair of sweats. She was normally the one with a lot of men's clothes that she claimed were comfier.

I opened the door and didn't expect to see anyone in there. Except when I opened the door  saw two heads jolt up. One brunette head that I knew as Brooklyn and the other was a blonde one. A female blonde one. In fact that female was Annika.

They had been kissing. 

Oh my lord.

"Sorry. My bad, just looking for sweats." I said walking towards the dresser.

I diverted my eyes to directly in front of myself and tried not to make eye contact.

"Your cool with this, right?" Annika asked quickly.

I pulled out a oair of sweatpants that looked as if they would fit Owen and said,

"Yeah, just a little confused. I'm gonna get out of your way though." I said walking out.

"We'll talk later." Brooklyn yelled as I shut her door.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where I saw Owen looking through a paper menu.

I threw him the clothes.

"Hope these will work." I said.

"Perfect, thank you." He said kissing my forehead. "What was all that noise about? Where you on the phone with your mom?"

I shook my head,"Uh no. Just Brooklyn, she was up there with someone." 

I didnt want to out her so I decided to be vague. I quickly changed the subject.

"Speaking of my mom, I should probably text her and tell her I'm here with you now." I said pulling out my phone.

Owen nodded his head," You do that. What type of pizza do you like though, I'll order now."