OLD{21: Tea}

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT AT THE END OF CHAPTER:

DAYS UNTIL CORONATION: 2

Ochako's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes only to shut them again. My head hurt so much. Was all that a dream? Deku? What happened? I rubbed my head and sat up.

N-No, not a dream. I can get up. He's really gone, isn't he? 

I placed my hand on my chest. It hurt so much. My head hurt so much. I clenched my fists as I leaned over to cover my face. Hot tears began to run down my face. Everything was spinning and all was not at peace. 

I sniffled and tried to stop the tears. But they just kept coming. I hadn't felt so devastated ever since I lost Mother, Father, and Touya. Of course, that pain hurt more, but this felt similar. Deku was my friend! Why did he have to go and leave?

I heard voices outside. I quickly shut myself up and laid back down. I stared at the ceiling as the people came in. I tilted my head to see Shoto and Kastuki. Shoto looked like he didn't sleep for the rest of the night. 

"You're awake, how are you feeling," he gently asked. 

I weakly smiled. How could I lie in this state? I responded, "I'm fine, my head just hurts, that's all." He gave me a smile, but I could read through his expression. He knew I was hiding something. 

I shook my head and sat up again. I looked around. My head still hurt, but it was easier to look around. I smiled a bit, it was nice not feeling like you're on death's door. I sighed and turned back to my brother. 

"Shoto?"

"Yes?"

"Can I go on a walk?"

Shoto looked at me for a quick second. He then shook his head, "No, you may not. You just woke up."

I pouted, "But I feel like I have all the energy in the world!" I raised my hands to emphasize my point. Shoto sighed and Katsuki giggled. I soon shot my hands down realizing I must have looked like a child.

Shoto commented, "But what about yesterday night when you fell from running too much?"

"That was before I felt this much energy," I shot back. Shoto still looked firm on his decision. I began to felt defeated until I saw a Mr. Kastuki Bakugou. I pointed at him, "What if Kastuki escorts me? I'll be safe!"

Kastuki looked at Shoto, it seemed like he wanted to stay with my big brother. Shoto looked back at his guard, then to me. I decided to look really bumped, just to push him a bit more. Shoto sighed in defeat as he raised his hand.

I beamed and almost jumped out. Kastuki looked really disappointed. I then looked down and realized I was in sleepwear. I jumped back in bed, red as a tomato. Shoto chuckled, "You are recommended to stay in sleepwear to give your body time to heal. Wearing a corset will delay that healing. If you want to go out, you have to go out in sleepwear, unless you don't want to-"

"No! I will go," I cut him off. I flipped the blanket off and stood up. How long had it been since I walked? Not that long. But it felt like forever. I triumphantly walked to the doors. I looked behind me. Kastuki and Shoto were whispering among themselves. 

I shrugged and coughed, "Kastuki~" He grumbled and furiously walked over to me. He opened to door and I walked out. The servants all gasped and whispered when I walked by. I crossed my arms and began to walk less confidently. 

I know they are just shocked about me. But it's still hard to know there are rumors that will soon be flying around. And Deku...

I wiped my face to prevent tears from falling down. I decide to go out in the garden. I take a step and cover myself with my arms. I forget it's cooler in the mornings. I walk around. But instead of making me happier, I only feel melancholic.