OLD{13: Ballroom Dancing}

Third Person's P.O.V

The castle halls were silent, as usual. But there were more servants bustling about. Getting prepared for the coronation of their prince. It was so soon! Not only was a coronation being planned, so was a birthday party for the boy.

Whispers flew through the castle. Nobles were allowed back in the castle, only for a short period of time. The last time they were seen was when Aia called in a meeting for all of the nobles. The Prince and Princess only got a glance before they left. But that was a while ago when the league of villains was just getting noticed. 

Many of the young ladies commented about the sons of the nobles, and the men commented about the daughters. Things were looking up Almost everybody in the castle was happy. Almost.

Down the hallways, in a part where guards rarely were allowed to pass, stood a woman. A very powerful woman. She stared out her window. Hair was messed up, eyes filled with insanity, and her mouth grinning. Most wouldn't be able to tell what was wrong. 

Some would argue that she's just getting too excited to see her nephew grow up. Others would argue something else was wrong. 

She had a white nightgown on. It was torn a bit from 15 years of use. Nobody knew why she still wore it. It was what it symbolized that broke the women's heart. So it confused many why she wore it. The nightgown when up to her neck, having ruffles at the top. Lining and patterns decorating the neck. It contained long sleeves that also had ruffles at the ends. The dress almost reached to her feet. She looked like a haunted spirit. 

The woman began to tremble a bit. She placed her hands on the glass. Her grin never left her expression. She clawed the glass as she traced her hands down. It made an ear-piercing screech. One thing strange thing about this woman was that she had two powers.

The ability to track things down, that was her power. It was given to her by birth. All the girls in the royal family have a different power than their parents. It's to manifest new ones to expand the power, that's what the stories say anyways. She was very good at hide and seek.

The flames. This one appeared when she was 18, and she was shocked. Her father and mother were too. This one was like her father and brother's, just weaker. She took this as a sign of her meaning to be the true ruler, not Enji. Her father got enraged and married her off to a wicked King.

She doesn't remember his name. She chooses not to. He used to beat her and cut her. Aia went through torture. She cursed her father's name. Then the incident happened. This broke down Aia so much. And the cursed boy. She left the palace after hearing her father's death. Her husband and his kingdom fell.

Enji took the lands and felt sympathy for his broken sister. Ochako was just born. As an apology, Enji stated that if anything happened to him and his wife, Aia would be Queen Regent in Touya's place.

Rei helped Aia recover over the years. Ensuring she didn't lose her sanity. Aia got better. Then Enji was killed. That sent her over the edge, and she was named Queen Regent. She swore to protect the children from outside forces. Outside forces. 

The door opened as she finished clawing the glass. The person stepped in as they closed the door. They stood there for a second, waiting for the Queen Regent to respond.

"Auntie?" It was Shoto. The woman drew her attention to the man. He stood there awkwardly. He didn't know what was going on. What was wrong with his Aunt?

She was completely fine yesterday, so why is she like this now? Shoto knew little about what his aunt had gone through. Ochako knew nothing at all. All the Prince knew was that she had an abusive husband. He didn't know why she was married off to him, or where he went. He'd always asumed that his father had killed him.