OLD{2: A Villain in Planning}

Uraraka's P.O.V

My mother loved flowers. She's always loved them. She told father how much she loved them and he got her an entire garden. Mother was so happy. It's always been apart of my life. Shoto and I would run and hide in the garden. Mother would always remind us that we mustn't ruin the flowers. It would break her heart. We would do anything for Mother. 

When my eldest big brother played with us, his power accidentally burnt one of mother's flowers. He felt so bad, and mother could see that. So, she hid the flower and replaced it with a new one. 

Her garden is one of the only things we have left to remember her by. I was given the garden, and I visit it every day. I try to at least. 

I open the garden doors. I look around. The flowers were in bloom. Bees were buzzing. Birds were chirping. This space was the closest thing I had to the outside world. I grinned as I walked slowly along the path.

Two hours earlier

Third Person's P.O.V

The sound of people yelling and hollering filled the town square. Children begging their guardian to get them the toy. Young couples obsessing over dates, weddings, children. Houses, shops, inns, all the good stuff. But that wasn't what the kid in the cloak was thinking. 

He scoffed at all the happy people. Why are they at peace? That's what his older brother always asked. Ever since the boy was a toddler. He growled. But he had to do what his boss had ordered him to. 

"Get the knife." The order echoed through the mind. He looked around. Besides children begging, there was another talk of the town. Prince Shoto's coronation. Ever since the fire, the deaths, the kingdom hasn't seen it's young monarchs. Many lords were already preparing to present their sons to Princess Ochako.

The boy found what he was looking for. He walked into the store. There were three other people shopping.  Looking through the files, the boy found what he was looking for. He took ahold of it and walked up to the counter.

The store clerk looked at the knife. And then at the boy. He hesitated, "Is this all?" The boy nodded. The clerk raised his brow, "Why should a little boy like you need this knife?"

The boy, with a dry mouth, growled, "For your information sir, I am twenty years old."

The clerk laughed out loud a little. "You won't fool me, kid. You clearly look like a fourteen-year-old. Well, you do look like you haven't slept in days either. Stay here, I'm going to get some guards."

The boy clenched his jaw together. He sighed out in frustration. He took the man's hand and twisted it behind his back while jumping over the counter. He slammed the clerk's face onto the hard, cold counter. The three other people looked at the boy.

The boy muttered, "Now, are you going to sell me the knife, or am I going to have to take your arm off." 

The clerk's face went white. He looked at the nearest customer, "G-Go get he-AH!" He cried out in agony as the boy bent his arm up. The man ran out as so did the others.

The cold-eyed boy hissed out in frustration. He took the nearest knife before taking it to the clerk's neck. What happened next? Well, the man would no longer scream out. The boy took the used knife and put it in the bag. Along with the knife, he was going to buy.

He looked up as he heard guards running toward their location. He ran out back and out the back window. He ran down the alley-way and ran into a dead-end. He jumped on the pile of boxes before making his way on top of the wall. He ran across the rooftops. He looked back to see guards running out in confusion.