OLD{26: Deku!?}

DAYS UNTIL CORONATION: 2

Shoto's P.O.V

My eyes widened a bit seeing this person in front of me. Who was this man? His eyes could kill a man with that glare. His smirk printed across his face as he took out more of his strange powers. 

My eyes narrowed as I backed away, civilians clearing the area by crying out in fear. I shout, "Who are you!? And why are you terrorizing my kingdom!?"

His smirk disappeared and was replaced with a frown. He sighed taking out a knife, "Your kingdom? You're not doing a very good job if your people are dying. Besides, we'll be taking over here quite soon."

I used my fire to try and burn him, but he was gone in a flash. What!? Where is he- Before I could finish my thought, a sharp pain ran through my back. I cried out in agony as I collapsed once again onto the hard and cold floor.

I slowly sit up to see the boy smirking at me. Did it get wider? I tried to get up but flinched. My back was begging me not to move. I look down to see blood. 

My eyes widened as my neck snapped back to the boy who was now rushing at me. I yelped as my ice came out, making a barricade around me. He grunted, "Why do you bother fighting back? It's no use, Your Highness."

I growled while looking around the fort I had made. Biting my tongue to try and relieve the pain, I slowly stood up. 

I need to find a way to deter his actions and find Kastuki. My heart dropped. Kastuki, what if this man got to him!? My tears began to weal until the smell of burning ice caught my attention. I looked down to see my fort begin to burn at a rapid pace. 

I got into a fighting stance and prepared for battle. Does he have some sort of fire power!? Before I knew it, the entire ice fort collapsed in on me. I yelled as I ran out, barely escaping the sharp shards of frozen water. 

I looked around to see a man in a cloak, he must have been the one to use the fire! My back's pain returned as the short green-haired villain approached me once again. He smiled, "Oh my, you're just making this harder on yourself, Your Highness."

He then charged at me. Out of reflex, I jumped up and tried my best to avoid his attacks. He was fast, a bit too fast. How long could I keep up the basic dodges before he would predict them? My answer would come when I stepped to the side and my cheek met with a cold blade.

I jumped back as the green orbs stared straight into my soul. I shouted, "What do you want!?"

His cold expression never left as he was surrounded by a cloud of dust. The dust stung my eyes, causing me to shut them, only for a moment. That was a mistake.

"Gugh!" I fell on my knees as an unfamiliar liquid left my mouth. I began to grip my stomach as my senses came back, informing me what this liquid was. It was throw-up. I looked up to see the villain glaring at me. 

Scowling, I raised my hand, sending fire his way. He let a little yelp slip as he fell back, covering his left arm. I shakily stood up, stumbling backward. How long could my body go for before it gave out? 

He growled, "You mutt, using your powers is cheating." 

I chuckled, "Really? So what do you call those light shows of yours?"

He smiled, "Touche." 

My glare only sharpened. How can someone look so innocent but yet be so cruel all at once? My thoughts ran rampant as he continued to attack. Each and every one more powerful than the last.