OLD{20: Deku's Last Visit}

DAYS UNTIL CORONATION: 3

Third Person's P.O.V

The night sky shone ever so brightly down on the kingdom and its inhabitants. Each and every person slowly winding down for the night. For some, the night had just begun. And others, it couldn't be over quick enough.

The wind brustled in the town, giving a nice breeze. The people were very anxious. Their prince would become king very soon. But that wasn't what was keeping them on the edge of their seats.

The League of Villains.

So many people have either gone missing or have been found dead. His Highness had put out more guards to watch at least every neighborhood. Some of the people began to lose hope in their Prince. Some were still hoping and praying for their royals.

Through the night, a certain boy made his way through the rooftops. Scanning the area to ensure nobody would see him. It didn't help that his eyes were glowing. If someone did see him, they would probably mistake him for a cat.

His heart was full of melancholy and dread. He didn't know exactly what he wanted. His heart and mind were at war. And this next even would seem to be the bloodiest battle yet. He looked at the bright moon. This would at least put him to ease.

He kept skipping along the roofs. His ears were soon met with faint screams and cries. He turned his head to see a certain area of the town lit. He chuckled seeing the guards charge in the direction.

Oh Dabi, can't leave without making a scene, can't you? The boy asked himself. He then continued on his journey. The palace was quite the scene due to its size. But it was heavily guarded due to the villains.

Deku grumbled as he snuck into the garden. He was trying to mentally prepare himself for the sight he would soon see. The last time he saw Her Highness, she looked dead already. He hadn't heard word of her condition, so perhaps that Regent wants to keep it a secret.

He slowly slipped into the secret passageways and headed to her room. The passageways reeked and were constantly echoing with the sounds of waterdrops. It made one wonder if they were ever alone.

Deku shook his head and found the place. He slowly peeked his head out to see two maids speaking to one another. 

"Her Highness doesn't seem to be getting better," one commented.

"Then what should we do?"

The woman shook her head, "I don't know. But the head maid says that our presence disturbs her rest and that at night we should leave her alone for an hour."

The other one's eyes widened a bit. She looked back at the beloved Princess. Her face looked extremely pale. The physician was to arrive the next day afternoon. She then looked back at her companion and asked, "What if the physician can't heal her?"

The first maid's eyes closed as she took a shaky breath. "Then we will have to prepare a funeral." Deku shivered a bit as he flinched back into the hidden passage. A funeral. That scared him half to death.

But she wouldn't die. No, she couldn't die. Not yet. Someone then knocked on the door. The two women flinched a bit. The head maid walked in and looked at the child. She shook her head, "My, my, she isn't doing well. Come now, we will leave her to rest for an hour. Our efforts no longer work. Prepare yourselves, ladies."

The two followed their chief, quietly sniffling and whining. Would this be the end for their sweet Princess? Deku waited a while before he was sure they had left. He then snuck away from the entrance and met with his friend.