OLD{3: Encounter in the Garden}

Ochako's P.O.V

The flowers petals shine brightly against the sunlight. The scent fills the room. Spring was definitely in the air. I grin at the sight of mother's favorite flowers. I make my way towards them. But I stopped. Something felt, off.

Why do I feel, weird? There are guards everywhere, there's no way somebody could get in. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I shake my head and continue my way towards the flower. 

Snap

My blood goes cold. I froze in place. I look to my right, a bush. What? No-no-no. There are no animals here. I gulp as I walk back a little. Then the bush begins to shake violently I prepare to scream. Then a squirrel? It jumped out.

"What?" I bend down and look at the little creature. Its cuteness shook me and I calmed down. "How are you doing little guy? Why are you in here," I ask it. Not as if it would answer. "There are no animals in here," I mutter to myself.

I shake my head and pick up the mammal. He had grey fur and a white tuft, he was so fluffy. I walk over to the wall. Auntie doesn't know about this, but there is a loose window. Yes, the whole room is made of glass, but this window was left unsealed. 

I hum as I open the window. "Here little guy, go on." The squirrel looked at me. I smile, "It's ok. You get to be free!" I usher it out and it runs away. It was happy. "Not like me. I'm stuck in the castle all day."

I turn around and freeze again. There was a man there. He looked like he was my age. He had green hair and green eyes. He was wearing a suit and looked as if he hadn't slept in days. Was he sneaking? He noticed me. He stumbled back a little. 

I opened my mouth to scream. His eyes widened and he tackled me. I tried to scream but instead an "Oof!" came out. My head hit the ground. He had me pinned. I tried to scream but he pulled out a knife and held it to my neck. I looked at him, scared. 

Deku's P.O.V

30 minutes earlier

I huff out as I leave the bar. I don't know why Dabi couldn't go out and do the job. He seemed to know the castle layout way better than I did. He was the one that told Shigaraki about the loose window in the castle garden.

"Your hair is green! You can blend in better!" He told me. He just wanted me to do his dirty work. But he was my older brother, I couldn't reject him.

I pull over the cloak and walk through the streets. This part would be easier, the gates would be hard. There are so many guards in the castle, and outside there are even more. I guess that stupid Queen Regent doubled the guards. I don't blame her. We're going to kill the only two heirs to this kingdom.

No matter. We're going to start a whole new dynasty. I chuckle to myself. These pathetic people. All alright since the royals will take care of them. They would never do any harm. They just want what's best for the kingdom! It makes me gag.

I make it close to the gates. I'll have to find a way over it. How fo I get in? Stupid Tomura, never going through the big plans with me. Whatever, I'll just climb on the roofs and get over through there. Nobody will notice me. 

I walk down the nearest alleyway and climb up to the roof. I look for a way to get over the gate walls. I then make my way. Jumping, running. Nobody noticed they're too caught up in gossiping about the Prince's coronation.

I look down to make sure no guard was paying attention, then I jump. I make a loud thud. I then jump onto the ground and make a run for it. A secluded corner of the castle. Shadowed out enough. I take this time to catch my breath.