OLD{4: Forbidden Friendship}

Ochako's P.O.V

I walked down to the balcony, well the 3rd dining room's balcony. It has the best view, and Shoto likes it. It has a better view of the kingdom, although our people would never be able to see us. I hum a little as I open the door to the 3rd dining room. Why do we have 3?

Well, when we weren't forced to be secluded from everyone, there was a court. And a council. And people would often visit. So we had to have more than one room to eat in. Of course, my family would sit in the main dining room.

Those were simpler times. When Touya, Shoto, and I would laugh at each other. Father and everyone else found it unroyal like, but Mother found it adorable. But now we sit in a big room with nobody else to feast with.

I do have what you could call ladies in waiting, but they're just maids. Ladies in waiting are apart of court, and we haven't had that in forever. I do believe Shoto will be able to fix this.

I greet Bakugou, he bows and opens the door. I smile as I see Shoto. He smiles back. I take my seat across from him. 

"The maids will bring our tea in a few minutes, I hope you don't mind."

I shook my head, "Not at all."

He smiled, "So, what have you been doing today?"

"Well, I ran to the garden. And much like you the guards followed me. So..."

"So?"

"I took the secret passageways."

His eyes widen. He looks at the doors, then back at me. "You know you can't use those! What if you get lost," he whisper yells.

I chuckled, "Well I can use them. We're the only two who know how to use them. And if I get lost, I can rely on you to come and find me!"

He sighs out, "You know they're probably looking for you."

"Oh, right."

He laughs before yelling, "Kastuki!"

The young man opens his door, "Yes your majesty?"

"Can you go and find Princess Ochako's guards?"

"But I'm not supposed to leave your side. My co-guard is training his squire right now."

Shoto resounded, "Unlike you. I have fire and ice powers. See?" He used his power. I chuckled and used my power to make a napkin float.

He sighs and nods his head and closes the door. I released the napkin. We make eye contact and laugh. 

My brow raises, "So, you have no duties?"

He nods, "Yes, surprisingly. I guess Auntie doesn't want me to be at so many places while there are villains on the lose." I smile. "Did you know that one of the villains killed a store clerk?"

I perked up, "Really?"

"Yeah, they say he wanted a knife. When the clerk refused to sell it to him, he killed him."

I tense up. "A knife you say?"

"Yes. We don't know what type of knife since the clerk is dead. A smart move."

I gulp, "Do you know what the man looked like?"

Shaking his head, he responded, "No."

I sigh. Maybe it wasn't Deku. "Did Auntie tell you."

He begins to sweat a little. "N-no."

"Well then, how do you know this?"

He looked around, his face turning red. He then confessed, "I overheard Auntie yelling at a guard."