OLD{15: Ill with concern}

Deku's P.O.V

Flash

Me and Toga arrive at the league's base. Toga looked very angry, so angry. The rest of the members are also confused. Toga hissed, "What was that!?"

I felt my morals begin to appear as Shigaraki approached the two of us, hope beaming in his blood eyes.  "So," he began, "How did it go?"

As my mouth opened, Toga sneered, "I was going to get that Prince, but his power got in the way. So I decided to go after the Princess, but Deku had to stop me and ended up protecting her!"

Shigaraki's anger grew as he fumed. His eyes met mine, and I felt like I was going to die. "What," he seethed. His rather slim figure appeared bulky as he reached out his hand. He was going to punish me! Punish me by death.

Survival instincts kicked in as I shouted, "Tueri, mihi scutum mortis!" Big brother cried in pain as his hand scarred with a burn mark. My eyes widened as I could feel their glow. I dashed out of the main room and headed to mine. 

I shut the door and locked it, not like that would do much. I then fell to the floor in the corner of the room. I was for sure a dead man. My eyes began to ache as my vision went blurry a bit. That was the consequence of using this power that Father blessed me with.

I heard stomping down the hall. 

"D~~~!"

I covered my ears, holding back the tears that were bound to fall. The stomping got louder as they approached the door. 

"M~~ No! Stop! Please! I'm sorry! Br~~~~~, help!"

SLAM

The door opened as Shigaraki stormed in. I felt my life come to an end as he began to shout, "You little brat! How dare you burn me with that stupid blessing of yours! You are going to get it now!"

"You little ungrateful brat! I gave you power! I allowed him to bless you when you're mine!"

He continued to scold, "I take you in even after you took everything from me! Love, hope, and all! I take you in and personally train you! I take you in and treat you like a brother!" His booming voice got closer as he continued to tread in my direction. 

I bit my lip as his anger filled my empty room. What did he mean I took everything away from him?

"Get out of the corner Izuku!"

"Get out of the corner Deku!"

I wanted to obey him, but I couldn't. I was too scared to move. I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I attempted to keep quiet. My body began to tremble as his stomping continued. 

"You brat! You will regret this! Understood? You will regret it! I will kill you! I swear!"

"No! Stop! M~~! AGRGH!"

I felt him grip my hair, keeping one finger up. I looked at the cold glaring eyes. I felt my tears pour as fear overcame me. My vision was still blurry, but I could tell my eyes were the only things illuminating the darkroom. 

Was big brother's face the last face I would see?  His anger and pained face? How pitiful I must look. The great Villain Deku. Shigaraki is really the only person who has seen me this weak. I began to whimper anticipating the last moments of my pitiful life.

Body shaking, I waited.

.

.

.