OLD{29: The Lost Boy}

⚠WARNING⚠ This chapter includes child abuse, please read at your own risk!!!

Third Person's P.O.V

The night was young as well as the boy who was forced to stay up. All of the inhabitants of the grand building glared at the young child. His mother wearing a gorgeous dress that showed a little too much. 

The young boy looked up at his mother, wanting to sleep. She shot a glare at him as they entered a grand room. All of the people who were high in status whispered as the boy walked past them. He was never allowed in this room by the decree of his mother, so it was all new to him. 

They eventually stopped in front of the man. The man who the boy had seen his mother with. He spaced off as he looked around. The little eyes spotted two people in the room. They were off to his left and one of them looked very recognizable. 

The Crown Prince was all the boy could think as he resisted the urge to hide. Behind him was a woman whose glare could kill. He shivered a bit as the grip on his mother's hand tightened. He finally decided to listen to what his mother was saying. 

"I present your son," her quiet yet seductive voice announced. 

The entire room erupted as many began to shout at the man. Some were shouting and the boy's mother. The small child decided to look back at the crown Prince and what seemed to be his nanny. The woman scoffed and took the royal's hand and stormed out of the room. 

Many of the people who were shouting followed her right out. The boy looked at his mother to see her smirking as she looked down at her son. She smiled, "Izuku dear, go and greet your father." 

The small green-haired boy looked up at the man. He knew this man was important, but he had never looked at his face. He resited the urge to gasp. The man's face was scary to a toddler. One feature that did not go unnoticed by the child was his sharp teeth. 

Izuku looked down as he took a few steps forward. "Move further dear," his mother then instructed. He looked at the woman who had been so cruel to him his entire life. He bit his tongue as he walked a bit more. 

"Izuku was it," the man questioned. 

Izuku looked back up. The innocence in his eyes would make any mother want to shield the child from the world. But this child wasn't so lucky. He quickly nodded before looking back down.

The man tilted his head, "Hmmm, this is the first time I'm seeing him. He doesn't look anything like me. How can I be sure that he is my son, Inko?"

The woman looked at her son and her eyes sharpened. She then looked back at the man and explained, "I can assure you he is indeed your son, my lord." The people in the room began to whisper, Izuku just shut his eyes. 

The man spoke again, "I've only known of him. Prove to me he is indeed my son." 

Inko smirked as she looked back down at her son. "Izuku, show his lordship your angry face." The boy complied as he glared at the man. 

"Hah! With that face you surely are my son," the man boomed. Izuku went back to looking at the floor, wanting to see the nice maid who had always taken care of him. The man then softly spoke, "Come here my boy, let me give you a late gift."

Izuku looked up at the man who he now knew was his father, and walked up to him. The man stood up and kneeled to the child's level. The boy flinched as the man reached his hand out and placed his fingers on the child's forehead. 

He stared at the man's eyes as everything soon went white. Panic surged through the boy as he could feel his body ache. The ache only got worse with every passing second. It felt like the boy's body was growing all at once.