OLD{14: Action: Take 1}

Ochako's P.O.V

I don't know why, but I feel as if Shoto is avoiding me. What did I do? I sighed as I closed the doors. Things have felt so lonely without my family. I looked out the window.

The sky was so pretty at this time of day. It always was able to brighten my mood. The day brought me back to a better time, a time of peace and tranquility. I wanted to go outside, but the problem was, I was ordered to be on parole for a week!

I was informed yesterday that I wasn't to leave my room no matter what. It frustrates me. Why can't Auntie and Shoto tell me what's going on? This is just plain cruel! I want to know! Am I not a royal as well? Does the blood coursing through my veins mean nothing?

I grumbled as I looked around the room I was beginning to hate. I walked to the door that was keeping captivated in this cage. It angered me so much that I wanted to stomp out and yell at the two. But that would be treason.

Just because I am a sister to the king doesn't mean I am safe. I can still lose my head. I looked through the keyhole. My hopes are crushed as I spot five guards. I mumble jibberish as I plop down on my bed.

I look at the painted ceiling. It just makes me even more upset. I want to do something! Read, write, dance, sing, anything to cure me of this boredom. I sit up and look at the entrance to the secret passageway. 

I bit my lip with frustration. I could leave at any moment. But I felt like I would be betraying those who I love. Maybe if I leave to retrieve something. Then I'll run right back! Yes, I shall do that.

I decided and opened the doors. I walked down the halls. I made sure to not be seen as I entered the library. Now I could read anything, but anything could get boring. No, I wanted to be sure it is something I am into!

I sat there, pondering on what conclusion I would come to. My mind lit up as I looked around. How could I forget about that? I ran down the isles, searching and searching. I ended up finding what I wanted. I smiled as I grabbed the books. I decided to grab one fantasy book, just in case.

I quietly opened the door. I looked around. I ran as fast as I could, only to see a maid in my spot. My eyes widened as I wanted to turn back. I hear footsteps coming our way. I was so screwed. The voice, it was Shoto. 

I began to panic as I looked around for my escape. I looked up. I quickly made myself float to the ceiling. Shoto was walking with Kastuki, impatiently. He was headed to Auntie's office. What could be going on? I let it go as I let myself fall.  It was painful, but I let it slide.

I ran down the hallways of the passageways. I entered my room and fell to the floor in exhaustion. I huffed it out as I sat at my desk. I looked out again at the window. The sun soon began to make me sick as sweat dripped from my forehead. No matter, I have what I need now. 

I opened the book and looked at the table of contents.

1: Beginning, Pg. 1

2: Sharper Teeth, Pg. 78

3: Gills, Pg. 190

4: Scales, Pg. 223

5: Lightning Halls, Pg. 299

6: Quests on life, Pg. 358

7: Witches, Pg. 378

8: Witches brew, Pg. 507

9: Glowing eyes, Pg. 589

10: Goblins, Pg. 693

I smiled as I flipped to page 589. I looked in awe at the page.