OLD{23: Lady Asui and Lady Yaoyorozu}

DAYS UNTIL CORONATION: 2

Ochako's P.O.V

"Hello there ladies! How may I help you?"

"We are here to look for dresses for the coronation."

I turned my head as Hayami and Mina froze. My eyes widened. 

There stood Lady Yaoyorozu and Lady Asui, nobles of our kingdom. The Yaoyorozu house is the third most powerful house in the kingdom, and the third and final family to have the title of "Duke." They hold power over the finances of the kingdom.

Lady Asui of House Asui. Her family has the title of "Marquess." They oversee the seas and all that stuff. 

I stared horrified at them. Although they hadn't seen me since the age of seven, they're sure to recognize me since Marquess Asui was recently at our castle. I looked down at Mina and Hayami. They too look horrified. 

The man beamed, "I have many dresses ladies! Pick as you please!" Lady Yaoyorozu smiled and began to browse along with Lady Asui. I signaled for Mina and Hayami to quickly get me out of this dress so we could buy it and leave.

They both nodded and continued to work on the dress. 

"Who are you?"

My eyes widened as I slowly turned my head to see Lady Asui looking at me. Lady Yaoyorozu then looked over as well. I stared for a few seconds before stumbling out, "I-um-I-I am a noble from a foreign country!"

Lady Yaoyorozu tilted her head. It was as if she had figured out who I was and was just mocking me. She smiled, "Oh how wonderful! What country are you from?"

"Um, the West of Farlands," I mumble. Lady Yaoyorozu still had that interrogating look in her coal black eyes. I stood tall and firm as Lady Asui looked back to see what her friend would do next.

"I see, and here I thought we were done with them. May I ask what family you are from," she sighed while asking. 

My eyes narrowed, "Am I required to tell you that?"

Lady Asui slightly fumbled back before scolding, "Watch your tongue! This is Lady Momo of house Yaoyorozu, daughter of one of the three Dukes in this entire kingdom!"

I held back a smile. The Asuis are very prideful when it comes to Halio. If only you knew I was at the heart of your pride.

Lady Yaoyorozu interjected, "Calm down Tsuyu, it's quite alright. She doesn't need to tell me. After all, she too must be the daughter of a Duke if she is buying that dress." She then pointed at the dress I had on.

Crap! I forgot about this dress! I began to nervously chuckle, "Heh, yeah, sorry to bother yo-"

"I'll buy the dress for her."

Everyone in the room stopped to look at Lady Yaoyorozu. The boutique owner almost fainted. I looked back at my maids who didn't know what to say. Lady Asui just sighed as if this happened every day.

"O-Oh! There's really no need to do that! I can afford this dress," I blurted out. 

The black-haired maiden just simply smiled, "No, no, I can buy it for you. You are a guest, after all, I shouldn't be rude." She then turned to the owner and began to pay.

Mina and Hayami quickly got me out of the dress and looked at each other. Lady Yaoyorozu then looked back, "Where are you residing?"

I paused. Is she trying to expose me? I don't know what to do or say I- My mind flickered as I walked over to look at the papers. I'll just send it to the spy's base, and with a note. I took a piece of paper and began to write down: