Chapter 5

*This story is on-going and changes will be made along the way.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Please feel free to #vote on my chapters. Your support means the world to me.

NB! Adult-content | Mature | Romance

**

I woke to the bright morning sun shining in my eyes. I slowly opened them, confused by where this light was coming from. My curtains were usually so dark, they never allowed any sunlight to peep through. Did I forget to close them last night?

Wait a minute

I opened my eyes completely

I wasn't at home

I sat up immediately and took in my surroundings, the memories of the night before flooding back to me. I turned to the side to find the bed empty.

Giovanni?

Where did he go? I rubbed my eyes and tried to gain my composure. The first rule of Reyna's one-night stand rules was to leave before the person woke up and here I was almost sleeping the day away. What time was it? I was far too comfortable in his bed and I had to force myself out of it. I was still naked so I reached for the sheet on his bed wrapping myself in it as I started to search for my clothes. This room really was a mess - our clothes were everywhere. My mind wandered back to last night and my body immediately reacted. That was amazing. The small feeling deep within the pit of my stomach reminded me that the desire was still there and the lingering pain between my legs confirmed his presence. I found my underwear and slid it back on. My bra was next. Looking around the room, I couldn't quite place where my dress was.

"Come on," I murmured to myself

I finally spotted it across the room. I grabbed it and put it on as quickly as I could. I had to try to sneak out of here without bumping into Giovanni again. Not that I wouldn't want to see him again, I just knew I was already breaking the rules that were given to me. I eventually had my shoes, my cell phone, and my purse in my hand - I was ready to go. I tried to check the time on my phone but it was dead.

Of course, it was dead

I slipped out through the door and found the staircase that led to the rest of his apartment. I tiptoed down the stairs, careful not to make any noise. I could hear movement from the kitchen and figured Giovanni was probably in there. The problem now was that everything in his apartment was open plan and you had to pass the kitchen to get to the elevator.

"Shit," I murmured to myself

I peered around the corner and saw that he was in the kitchen with his back towards me. If I sprinted past the kitchen I could definitely make it back to the elevator without him seeing me. Was that a good idea though? Running away like a scared little girl? I seriously needed Reyna and her brilliant plans right now to get me out of this one. I peeped my head out again but this time he had turned around and noticed me

"Well, good morning," Giovanni smiled at me

I shifted uncomfortably and stepped out from behind the wall

"Uh hello,"

"Coffee?" he asked casually

I nodded and walked towards the kitchen counter. I sat down on one of the barstools and placed the stuff I was holding down next to me. He caught me and there was no way I could just leave right now. One cup of coffee wouldn't do any harm right?