Chapter 13

*This story is on-going and changes will be made along the way.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This chapter is longer than some of the others but I had to keep it like this :) 

Please feel free to #vote on my chapters. Your support means the world to me.

NB! Adult-content | Mature | Romance

**

Saturday night rolled around and we were all in the VIP section of Mala Mía for Reyna's birthday celebrations. It was a full house tonight with Reyna inviting her friends from work to join our usual group. Diego also brought a few of his friends around but thankfully Matías wasn't one of them. The last time I saw him was humiliating enough. We had been here for a few hours now and Reyna was having the best time with Diego. She was glowing. Just watching them interact with each other brought on a wave of jealousy I couldn't even control. There was a connection there and they were both happy to explore it. I hadn't figured out exactly what I wanted at this point in my life but I would never turn down the opportunity to have what they were starting to have. I mentally scolded myself and pushed all unnecessary thoughts out of my head. I was here for Reyna and that was all that mattered. We had all made our way through a couple of bottles but I needed another drink. I reached over the table and grabbed the bottle of Tequila from the ice bucket we had. I scanned the area for shot glasses but was unsuccessful.

"Fuck it," I mumbled to myself

I stood up and walked over to Reyna and Diego. They were leaning against the railing looking down at the dance floor. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around

"There you are!" she exclaimed, "Please can we go dance?"

"We can," I said and brought the bottle up in front of her, "But first, you and I are taking a shot of this,"

"Where are the shot glasses?" Diego asked

Reyna laughed, "As if I need one,"

She reached for the bottle from me and removed the lid. One quick motion and she took a big sip. She pushed the bottle back to me, laughing at how she successfully managed to down that without gagging. I took it back from her and repeated the action, trying my hardest to keep my face composed. I was clearly unsuccessful since both she and Diego burst out laughing.

"You did not enjoy that," Diego mused

"And what about you?" I shoved the bottle in his face, "You can't let us drink alone,"

He smirked and took a sip. The alcohol was still burning my chest and I could feel it traveling to every inch of my body. I could physically feel the tension I was holding started to melt away. I was reaching for the bottle again when I noticed Giovanni casually stroll into our section. I held my breath. That man literally took my breath away. I had forgotten how damn attractive he was. He was wearing that leather jacket I loved so much and I rolled my eyes at his typical chosen bad boy attire. I decided to take Sergio's advice and remove myself from the situation. He was so sexy though and it took everything I had to avoid him. I wanted Giovanni badly but I also knew myself. I grabbed the bottle from Diego and turned to go put it back in the ice bucket, happy that it was in the opposite direction to where Giovanni was headed. I snuck one more sip, knowing I was going to need it. I placed it down and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and was surprised to see Alessandro, one of Diego's friends that I met earlier. There was no denying that he was attractive as well but in a very different way to Giovanni. His long dark hair was pulled into a bun and even in the dark lighting of the club, I could notice his pretty grey-blue eyes.