Chapter 27

*This story is on-going and changes will be made along the way.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Please feel free to #vote on my chapters. Your support means the world to me.

NB! Adult-content | Mature | Romance

**

Over 24 hours later we were in Valencia and it was beautiful. It wasn't difficult for Giovanni to get me a first-class ticket next to his and I was thankful to be able to tag along. It took us an hour to get to Valencia and we spent the morning wandering around the old-fashioned city before Giovanni left for his meeting. That worked out perfectly for me because in between the fast-paced tour of the city and the news of Nate the day before, I was exhausted. Mentally and physically. Hours later I woke from my nap feeling refreshed and focused on putting all that bullshit out of my brain. There was no point in dwelling on the Nate situation - no matter how many unanswered questions I still had for him. He clearly lied about having commitment issues and I was the issue. Or maybe he did have those issues but meeting Christina changed that? He didn't want to commit to me but who cares? Here I was with a man that actually cared about me and even though the irony lay in his own notorious commitment issues, he told me he wanted me and that was all I needed to hear.

I took a quick shower and strolled over to my overnight bag on the floor by the bed. We were in a five-star hotel in the middle of the city center. Valencia was different to Barcelona - both were just as beautiful but Valencia held that more home-like feeling due to the significantly lower amount of tourists. Barcelona was always busy and you could easily get caught up in the energy of the city. Valencia was calmer and I needed that right now. Giovanni had promised to take me to one of the best restaurants in town and I wanted to look good for our date. I pulled on a pair of leather pants and paired it with another black long-sleeve bodysuit of Reyna's that I knew he loved. Thankfully she left it behind - it hugged my body, accentuating my fuller breasts in just the right way. I strolled into the bathroom as I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and added a pair of hoop earrings to complete the look. I was putting on the last of my mascara as Giovanni strolled into our suite.

"Look at you," he stopped by the door frame of the bathroom and gawked at me, "Fuck you're beautiful,"

I looked at him through the big mirror and blushed, "Welcome back,"

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, looking at the two of us in the mirror, "I'm not sure I wanna show you off to the world. I might want to keep you in my bed all night,"

I chuckled, "Oh no. You promised me a great dinner at this great restaurant you speak so highly of,"

He playfully rolled his eyes, "You're right. It would be wrong of me to deny you such great food,"

I turned to face him and reached up to kiss him. He was intoxicating to me. I wanted more of him every single time. I ran my hand through his hair, tugging at it as his tongue flicked over mine. My teeth grazed his lip and I pulled at it.

He groaned, "You're making it difficult for me to not rip your clothes off right now,"

I leaned into him and felt him against me. I broke the kiss and flicked my eyes up to meet his. The tension between us was well on its way to derailing the evening we had planned and I was about to let it happen until his phone started to ring. 

"I don't have to check that," he murmured

"You probably should," I sighed, "And I didn't spend all this time getting dressed up to go nowhere,"