Chapter 14

*This story is on-going and changes will be made along the way.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Please feel free to #vote on my chapters. Your support means the world to me.

NB! Adult-content | Mature | Romance

**

There was no debate when it came to whose place we were heading to. I loved my apartment but I wouldn't be able to control myself until we got there. It was quite convenient to have his just a few floors up. We made it to his apartment and I strolled into the lounge area. His curtains were still open and the full moon shone down on us. I smiled at the peaceful sight. The rollercoaster of feelings that occurred in my own mind had subsided at the sight of the calming nature of the night sky. I could sit and stare at it for hours.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

I turned to him as he headed to the counter in his kitchen. He slipped his jacket off and placed it down. He was wearing a well-fitted black t-shirt that exposed the markings on his skin. I wanted to spend some time analyzing each one but now was not the time.

"I've had so much to drink already so why stop now?" I dropped onto the couch

"That's the spirit," he mused

Giovanni attended to the drinks and I made myself at home on his big black leather couch that was surprisingly more comfortable than I thought it would be. He had a big flat-screen TV on the wall in front of it and I noticed the surround sound setup. My eyes wandered over to the guitar standing in the corner

"Do you play?" I asked

He strolled in and handed me my drink

"Yeah, a little bit," he replied, taking his place next to me

"Play me something,"

He shook his head and sipped his drink, "Not right now,"

I pouted, "Why not?"

"Don't pout," he laughed, "I'll play for you but I have other things on my mind right now,"

I tugged at my bottom lip knowing we were both thinking the same thing. There was one thing that neither of us would be able to hide and that was our desire for one another. It was magnetic. It was an all-consuming passion that, at times, took my breath away. I had never considered passion to be a major factor in a relationship but now that I had gotten a taste of it, I didn't know how I could have one without it. The overpowering feeling of needing someone so badly that you just had to have them no matter what. It was hypnotic and at times a little frightening. I continued sipping on my drink to ensure that I didn't attack him. I wanted to see who would make the first move here. As if right on schedule, Giovanni reached out and placed his hand on my thigh. It was a simple gesture but it was all I needed. He continued to sip his drink, pretending that he didn't know what a simple touch like that could do to me. He had the power over me and he knew it. He knew any touch would drive my body crazy and he thrived off that. As much as I wanted to throw myself at him, I also wanted him to work for it more.

"How's your drink?" he asked

"I really don't think you care about my drink right now,"

I took a big sip and placed it down on the table in front of us. I turned to face him, forcing him to move his hand off my leg.

"Why didn't you correct Alessandro when he referred to you as my boyfriend?"

"Why didn't you correct him?" he challenged