𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟎

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴀʀ?
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ.

𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙾𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙾𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

"Your head still hurt?" I asked Ariana walking into the kitchen.

She nodded swallowing an advil with some water.

"I need your advice tho." She said hopping on the counter.

"Advice bout what?"

"Do you think mixing friends is good? I want Sev to meet my new friends so some of her jealousy could go away but maybe that's a bad idea."

"Jealousy? What she jealous for?"

"I can tell she don't like them, she thinks they're taking me from her. Same with you."

"Fuck her." I mumbled.

"Seriously, what do you think I should do?"

"Guh Ion know. Do they want to meet?"

"You know they love making new friends, and it would just be different to have a big group of friends."

Ariana's problem is she's too optimistic and trusting. She thinks everything is going to have a happy ending and every time I try to tell her not everything is sweet she don't listen.

So all I do is pick her up when shit fails, and let it repeat and repeat till she learns her lesson.

"How you bout to introduce them?" I asked reaching behind her to a cabinet.

She began explaining her little plan as I grabbed a pack of fruit snacks.

I half listened to it eating them one by one.

Half listen is a lie, I wasn't listening at all.

"Coo." I nodded when she finally finished.

"So you're going to ignore the part where I invited you..." She mugged me.

"Can't. I told you I got to talk to a counselor today."

Just like she had to go therapy, I got to do the same thing but it's "counseling" for me.

Anger management and just to make sure Ion go back to jail anytime soon.

"Oh yeah, you just gon hang out here after that?"

"I'mma go to the studio till you get done, don't you got an appointment later on too?"

"Yeah."

"Since we both busy today.... can we go out tomorrow?" Ariana cheesed at me.