𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟖.𝟓

excuse mistakes !

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ's sᴀʟᴏɴᴛɪᴍᴇ: 2:12 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 2:12 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐳 - 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚

"You like the outfit?" I asked Ariana as we left Tae's shop.

"Yes, but why these fat ass glasses?" she questioned with the sound of her heels echoing off the concrete

"Ion want nobody seeing ya pretty face." I nodded.

I opened the car door for her and shut it after she got in.

"This matching orange thing is corny." I heard her chuckle when I got in myself.

"Ian think you would realize." I laughed as well.

She was in a good mood for some reason. Usually Ariana don't talk to me. I might might luck up and get a laugh sometimes, other than that she stay quiet playing with her fingers or the bracelet I got her.

"Why you all happy?" I questioned turning the car on.

"Umm. I made a new friend I guess."

My face dropped into a mug as I pulled off from my parking space.

"You got me what you need a friend for?"

"People have multiple friends."

"But why you gotta have multiple friends?"

I was more upset about what she done told this "new friend" than her having a friend in general. She probably told her everything and I'm bout to go to jail.

She didn't reply just started fidgeting around in her seat like she was nervous. I shook my head just finishing the drive there.

I chuckled looking at her falling asleep and turned up the music. It wasn't a long drive but it was all the way across the city.