𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟔

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴇᴀsᴛ ʜᴀᴍᴘᴛᴏɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋᴛɪᴍᴇ: 5:44 ᴀᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 5:44 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐢 - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞

Something was making a bunch of noise from in the hallway waking me back up. I yawned getting up again to go see.

I walked out my room and started towards the stairs. When I got to the last step I watched my door close swiftly.

I didn't see who or what left so I ran back upstairs to get "protection". I raced back down stairs and opened my door back up.

I rolled my eyes seeing black hair trailing behind one of my cars. I walked up to her and as soon as she seen me she took flight.

I gave her a head start just for fun watching her run down the neighborhood. Then I ran after her quickly.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" She wailed still running.

she ruined the game.

I sped up and I was right on her heels as she ran barefoot further and further from my house and I knew for a fact one of the neighbors already called the cops.

I finally grabbed her by her waist and threw her over my shoulder.

"No. No. I was so close!" she cried hitting me on my back.

"You wasn't shit shut up. Hit me again I swear I'll throw you on this concrete."

"Please just let me go home I swear I won't snitch. You want money I'll PAY you."

I ignored her quickly getting back into my house and dropping her on the marble floor hearing an oomph.

"owwww."

"That's what yo dumb ass get. Get the fuck up now." I lightly kicked her leg.

"I think I'm paralyzed.... call the ambulance." she lied.

I sighed putting her back on my shoulder bringing her upstairs to MY room this time. I dropped her on my bed and looked at her evilly.

"ACK!" she yelled as I grabbed her neck roughly.

"Where was you bout to go?"