𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟕

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

Ariana came through the front door with a small frown on her face making me get up from the couch with Amour.

"What's wrong wit you?" I asked grabbing the bags out her hand.

"Nothing, my stomach is just sore." She sighed grabbing Amour from me.

"You did something or I did it?" I chuckled a little.

"Bye Khalil." She waved me off. "Was she good?"

"Yeah, I think she starting to like me. She just don't talk around me yet.."

"She'll get there, she can talk your ears off in her little language." Ariana said walking back to the couch.

"I have to ask you something serious." She said again.

"Wait before you say it, look at the dog I want to get you. I'mma go pick it up tomorrow."

I tried getting my phone but she stopped me.

"K, where the hell are your people?"

"What people?" I asked leaving my phone alone.

"Boomer, Ben, KD, 3three?"

"Don't fuck wit B no more. And the rest are where ever they want to be." I shrugged.

"What you mean you don't fuck wit Boomer? You started problems with Mario without any back up?"

"I don't need friends, they disappoint me."

"This ain't the time. What could just you and Quando do alone? You think he's just got one man?"

"I'm not scared of that nigga. He could have a million friends I still wouldn't give a fuck."

"That's what's wrong. You don't give a fuck about nothing."

"I don't know what went on between you and all them but you're calling them and telling them to come to Atlanta to finish this shit."

"Fine, I'll call KD." I agreed.

"No, you need Boomer. And you know he'd be the most helpful."

She's not wrong, B has always been the one I called on when I needed someone in a time like this but I don't care. It's been years fuck I look like.