𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟑

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠.
𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

"Let her go." Ariana said looking at Mariah.

"You staying or what?" I repeated staring her down.

She just sighed looking back at me the same way.

I pulled the trigger and a loud shot rang out making Ariana flinch. Mariah's body fell limp into my arms and Ariana screamed.

"Didn't answer in time." I shrugged.

I pushed the body off me and it fell onto Ariana making her scream again pushing it on to the floor with a thud.

"You was staying regardless, there wasn't really a choice." I confessed coldly.

"So then why'd you shoot her!" Ariana stressed.

"Because.... you took too long to answer. Now you're traumatized, and I like that."

"This, this is exactly why nobody wants to be with you!"

"Damn, that one kinda hurt." I frowned holding my chest before walking behind her to sit on the bed.

I seen her bend down in the corner of my eye and shook my head.

"K there's still a pulse hurry up." She started hitting my leg.

"I'm not saving that bitch. Stop looking at the body. You making it worse for yourself."

"B-But-" She stood up too.

I tried to grab her waist so she would face away from it but she jumped as soon as I touched her.

"Don't touch me."

"Why? What I do to you?"

"Shut up. Just shut up."

"If you're still mad about Prince, I can get you a new dog... you'll be fine." I mumbled laying all the way back.

"Prince isn't replaceable fuck you."

"You know you still love me." I smiled looking at the ceiling.

"You so bogus." Ariana sighed sitting on the bed next to me.

"How I'm bogus? I'm fucking your enemy?"

"We haven't spoken in years and we have a whole one year old that you never met or helped out with before today, but when I try moving on that's when you come back around and cause more trouble. THAT'S bogus." she fumed obviously upset about it.