𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟒

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 8:43 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲 - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Oh my god!" I screeched as flour flew into my face.

"You play too damn much! This why I didn't want to do this!" I yelled at Khalil looking for something to clean my eyes. 

It was Christmas eve and he wanted to do the whole cookies for Santa thing.

I said get some from the store but Khalil swore Kamiri needed the full experience so we're making them from scratch.

But Kamiri is in the living room so I'm starting to believe Khalil just wanted to do this for himself.

"I told you start the mixer on low first. Why you acting like your brain don't work?"

"Damn it ain't that serious ma." He laughed wiping himself off.

"Who's going to clean this all up, me or you?" I glared at him.

"You better watch who you talking to Ariana."

"OW!" I yelled feeling him send a hard smack to my ass.

"That's what you get."

"Can we just finish these so I can go to sleep?"

"Why you in a rush to go ta sleep?"

"So Christmas could come faster... duh."

"You know you too old."

I laughed at him starting the hand held mixer again, this time on the lowest speed.

"Wanna know sumn." Khalil asked eating a chocolate chip.

"What? N' stop eating those."

"I dropped a BAG on one of ya gifts. I been working on it since you helped me in the studio that day."

"I told you nothing expensive." I frowned.

Khalil loves spending money. Girls would love that about him but I'm trying to keep him from going broke again. He buys me so much as "thank you gifts" and I don't want him breaking his pockets for me like that.

I don't do anything but put up with him, I don't need a reward for that.

"I told you I wasn't listening to that."

"Teelee really need to come back already." He huffed making my eyes go wide.

"Why?"

"Tryna give you some Christmas di-"

I turned around and put my hand on his mouth stopping him. "This is a holy holiday."

I removed my hand and took the chocolate chips and sprinkled them in the batter.

"Ari, I want some good ass head for Christmas real talk."