𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟓

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:44 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 - 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

"I miss my girl bruh." I huffed seeing a picture of her on my timeline.

THEREALKYLESISTER

❤︎ 556,459  ↗︎15,002THEREALKYLESISTER: natural is gone, thank you baby @ARROGANT_TAE123 💕

❤︎ 556,459 ↗︎15,002
THEREALKYLESISTER: natural is gone, thank you baby @ARROGANT_TAE123 💕

NBA_YOUNGBOY: I'm ya baby stop playing with me. N where the fuck you at?
THEREALKYLESISTER: i'm literally pulling up calm down.

When we made the agreement I was going to let her leave Ian know she'd be going out all the time like this.

She be pushing it.

I looked up from my phone seeing Kendell walking in the living room dribbling a basketball.

I really don't know why they back here. They have a hotel to be at, my house ain't a homeless shelter.

I missed them, but it's been three days and they only leave at night to go to sleep before they right back here in my face by the morning.

It's New York, they could find something else to do.

I heard the door unlock and I got up ready to tell Ari bout herself.

I stopped in my tracks seeing her open the door with a DOG in her hand.

"Ariana." I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Okay, I can explain." She told me walking in with big Petco bags in the other hand.

"Please explain. Please."

"Look at how cute he is. How could I say no?"

"It's ugly and it stink. How did you even end up around dogs slime."

I grabbed the little yorkie and looked it in the face.

just ugly as hell

"No he's not. I named him Prince."

"He smell like a servant. Go return it." I handed the puppy back.