𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟔

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ: 1:37 ᴀᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 1:37 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 - 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"Don't tell Ari bout this." I looked at Ben lighting a cigarette.

"You know how she feel bout me smoking." I added.

"Then why you doing it?" He asked in a duh tone.

"So I can do this."

I put the cigarette to my lips taking a pull and blowing it back out. I took the still lit end and pressed it against Jayda's arm causing her to scream in pain despite the tape covering her mouth.

I chuckled seeing a tear roll down her cheek.

people gotta learn to accept fate.

I reached over and grabbed the knife that was sitting on the table and put the blade under her chin using the knife to lift up her head.

It was satisfying seeing her fidget in the rope that kept her tied to the chair.

"You was ignoring my girl right?" I questioned pushing the tip of the knife into her chin. "Ion fuck with that."

Frantically she shook her head no murmuring inaudible words to me.

I really wanted to put a bullet in her head right there for lying but I couldn't. Even though it's been 2 long months since my last killing and I was having withdrawals, I can't. Too many bodies on me and I can't let them catch on to me like Jayda did.

So she just getting a warning again.

"Where should I do it?" I turned back to Ben waving the knife around.

"Ion know, her stomach?"

"You right." I nodded.

I squatted down to the floor and lifted Jayda's shirt up just enough that he side was exposed.

She started wiggling around in the chair as i neatly carved two x's into her skin. You could hear the pain in her cries through the tape making Ben cover his ears.

I stood up dropping the knife on the ground.

"Two strikes Jayda. Don't let there be a third." I mumbled ripping off the tape off her face.

I looked down at the tape in disgust. "And ya welcome. Just gave you a free wax 'n shit."

"Fuck you!" She screamed at me.

I scrunched my face up immediately. "You could never."

"Take care of her. I gotta get back to my girl." I told Ben before pulling some money out my pockets and handing it to him.

"I hope you know she deserves to know! She should know she's dating a fucking serial killer!" I heard Jayda as began walking out.

I laughed it off approaching the door.

I'm not a serial killer, I'm me.

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I grabbed Ariana by her neck pulling her into a passionate kiss which she accepted replicating my energy.

"You'd never let nobody change how you feel about me, right?" I mumbled against her lips.

"I bet you did something stupid." Ariana told me pulling back.

"Remember you promised no matter how bad I fuck up you'd stay?" I pulled her back.

"Yes..."

"I really need you to stand on that."

"What did you do Khalil?"

"Nun ma. I just want you to know I love you n I'mma do anything for you."

"Mhm, I love you too. Now tell me what you did."

"I told you Ian do nothing!"

"I'm starting to think you're pathological liar." Ariana mumbled shaking her head.

I am.

"But I was wondering something." She added starting to walk away.

"What?"

"Why is Nia so quiet? She's the only person that doesn't speak when they're around?"

I almost let out a laugh thinking about it. It's not funny, but it is.

"She got PTSD. She barely speak to anyone."

Yes I'm the reason she don't talk. I used to treat her terribly and she still scared of me to this day. But she stuck with me for life regardless cause we got a kid.

But Taylin the only reason she got out the relationship alive so she should count it as a blessing.

"Awe. What happened to her?" Ariana questioned picking up her stupid dog.

"Her ex used beat the shit out of her. Like really beat her ass. Talking broken ribs, crushed skull, one time she-" I stopped myself before I got too carried away with memories.

"Wow. That is terrible. At least she got out that relationship."

Because I got tired of her crying all the time.

"Mhm." I hummed in agreement.

As soon as Ariana got close to me the dog started growing at me for no reason.

"What's wrong Prince?" she asked him as if he could respond.

"Keep that dog away from me." I backed away.

"He likes everyone but you. I think you give him bad vibes."