𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟑𝟔

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ɪ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.

𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

"That's yo lil girlfriend outside waiting for you?" Sanders said un-cuffing Khalil as they got to the front of the prison.

He had been a free man for a few hours so there was no real reason for him to cuffed. Ms. Sanders was just salty that he was leaving.

"Wife." Khalil simply corrected.

Even though he knew they weren't married that was still his title for her, in a way he was trying to speak it into existence.

"You telling me she the reason you was acting like that? Boy you a whole joke." Sanders looked through the glass door at where Ariana stood across the parking lot.

Even though Ariana looked damn good, she just had to be a hater.

Khalil just ignored everything she was pushing the doors open.

She just wanted a reaction and she won't be getting it from him. She had better luck just saying it to Ariana herself because Khalil wasn't entertaining anything she had to say.

He was just happy to be out and free. Nobody could take that from him.

Khalil walked further out the facility to the parking lot where Ariana was standing in front of a parked black suburban.

She had a mad face looking down at her phone, but she was still beautiful to Khalil.

She changed a lot in these 6 months. Her makeup style changed, face matured a little, and she put on a some pounds from stress eating but the food went to all the right places.

Once Khalil approached her he grabbed the phone out her hand getting her attention.

Without a word she jumped on his neck causing him to laugh holding her waist.

As soon as they got into contact with each other the feeling of euphoria filled both bodies. Ariana hung on so tight she was almost choking him.

"You better not touch another person in your life." She told him not letting go.

"I'm not." he promised.