𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟑𝟏

ɢɪʀʟ, ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ, ᴏʜ ᴡʜʏ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ

ɢɪʀʟ, ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇsɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ, ᴏʜ ᴡʜʏ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ

𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

Today makes one month since they arrested Khalil.

His court sentencing was two weeks ago and it was really bad.

Gervonta's mom was at the stand, she did that thing those mothers do. She told Khalil she "forgives" him but she just wanted to know where Gervonta's body was so she could burry her son, Khalil just stared at her coldly and said no.

I wish he didn't say that, the judge went hard on him for that.

He was only charged for kidnapping Gervonta since I refused to "admit" I was kidnapped as well and that's all they could hold him to so far.

The judge also took away his face to face visitations claiming he was too dangerous and a risk. So when he got phone time he told me to just fly back home and that I could stay in his house in Houston.

I promised as soon as she allowed face to face visits I'd be on a red eye back to New York tho.

And as for me I've been holding on. Even though I won't snitch everyone knows I didn't go with Khalil willingly so I have to go to therapy for apparent Stockholm's.

I really didn't want to. I know what it is, Khalil knows what it is fuck what the feds is saying.

"So you ready to start?" Mariah, the therapist, asked getting my attention.

"Sure." I breathed crossing my legs.

"First, how did you and Gaulden meet?"

"He was at a club I worked at and happened to be at my bar."

"So you met at a bar, how did that lead to you staying in New York?"

"He kept coming to my bar for some weeks leading to a friendship and we met a few times outside the club after that. When me and Gervonta broke up he came to cheer me up and I suggested the idea to go to New York with him." I lied almost perfectly.

"Mhm, mhm. But why leave without saying anything to family, friends, or social media?"

"Gervonta was cheating on me, it was embarrassing for me and I didn't need the media or family in my business. I needed to get away."