𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟑𝟖

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴇ, ʙᴀʙʏ ɢɪʀʟ, ɪᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴɪɢɢᴀs ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘʀᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ.

 ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴɪɢɢᴀs ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘʀᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ

𝙰𝙻𝙱𝙰𝙽𝚈, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

"I need to start telling you no. This really gettin out of hand." Khalil complained helping me off the ride.

Today I brought him to the fair with Jayda and Baby. I guess he wanted to be at the studio or whatever, but that's not fun so...

I keep talking him into doing the exact opposite of what he plans to do.

And I love it.

But honestly I should've stayed boring with him.

"Quiet!" I hushed holding my aching head.

We chose the space ship ride, that spins you so fast you can't move.

And I wasn't prepared for that. At all.

"You okay?" Jayda asked patting my back.

"Noooo!" I said dramatically falling into Khalil's arms. "I feel like I'm about to throw up."

"Please don't throw up over here. Ion wanna see that." Baby spoke backing up.

"Nope. Right here, it's coming up right now." I fanned myself.

I wasn't even trying to be dramatic. I really felt so sick from that ride and it had my head banging.

"Y'all not sick?" I questioned looking at how everyone else coming of that ride was fine except me.

"You the only one being dramatic." Khalil sighed trying to get me up but I stayed limp.

"I'm not! Bae I really feel sick." I complained hugging on to him.

"Ari, you making me hot please get off me."

"First you let me on the ride, now you can't even help me!" I fussed getting up.

"You make me so mad sometimes I swear you annoying." I huffed.

How many times I had to play doctor, nurse, baby sitter, dentist, preacher and everything in between for him? Too many to count.