𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟐

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟.
𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine with a bad headache. I jumped up from the fluffy bed looking for Amour and got yanked right back.

I looked down at the handcuffs and my jaw dropped.

Deja fucking Vu.

"KHALIL!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I kept rattling the cuffs and yelling trying to make as much noise as I could so someone would come set me free.

"ARIANA SHUT UP!" I heard him yell somewhere in this house.

I stopped making noise hearing someone walk up to the door. The door knob jiggled a little and he opened the door with keys in his hands.

"Acting like you in some type of danger." He added walking up to me.

"I am! Where's my daughter?" I mugged him.

"She's sleep, and you about to wake her up."

He aggressively yanked my hands to him and started playing with the lock.

"You don't have to yank me like that." I huffed.

"Shut the fuck up 'fore I do worse."

I rolled my eyes and looked everywhere but at him. My head was still pounding and I couldn't remember anything from the past few hours.

"What did you do?"

"Pistol whipped you. That's it."

tHaT's iT

The cuffs fell to the ground and the sound of metal echoed through the room.

"Why can't you be a normal person and fucking call." I punched him in the chest.

"You know you like this version better."

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him so that our faces were just an inch apart.

It wasn't right but the feeling of his touch gave me butterflies again. It was something about just being around him that satisfied something in my heart.

what is wrong with me?

"What was you thinking fucking around with him of all people? You on drugs?" Khalil yelled shaking me back to reality.

"Why should I base my love life around your rap beef? I do what the hell I want." I rolled my eyes.

"If you wanted some love you could've came back TO ME not a stupid ass opp."

"Why would I do that? I was trying to move on and be happy just like you."

"WHOOO said anything bout me being happy?" He looked at me seriously confused as hell.

I tried to hold a straight face but a smile kept showing through.

"That ain't funny.."

"I'm sorry, I know." I straightened out. "Okay, you did your little scare, now take us home."

"You are home. You already know how this going to end so stop acting confused."

"No we're not doing this again, I'm calling the police this time."

"With what phone?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

I sucked my teeth folding my arms.

"What I thought.. MARIAH?" He yelled walking out the room.

He stood in the door way talking to someone in the hallway. "Bring me the fucking gun." spoke through his teeth.

I know he ain't about to shoot me...

"I'm coming! Damn." A female voice yelled back.

I seen a figure walk up to him and Khalil grabbed who ever she was by her hair and brought her into the room.

I'm guess this is the girl behind his masked photos, the first thing I noticed was her swollen eye. I hope Khalil ain't do that.

"Let me tell you what's going to happen, Ariana." Khalil said dragging her all the way to me.

He grabbed the weapon from her and put it to her head. When she tried moving he wrapped his free arm around her keeping her to his chest.

"Khalil!" I yelled.

Everything about him changed so quickly. Now he was seriously mad and his pupils dilated like crazy.

"Khalil please, please do not." The girl cried clearly petrified.

"Only one of y'all leaving alive. Ariana if you really wanna go, I'll let you. But I'll blow her head right now in front of you. Or you can stay and I'll get her a flight home TONIGHT." He explained pushing the gun into her face harder.

Oh my goodness...

"Are you serious right now?" The girl protested.

"Why else you think I begged you to come? She ain't gon let you die, she too nice. Ain't that right?" He eyed me down.

Now they were both looking at me waiting for an answer. I knew Khalil thought this was so amusing. Seeing me stressed about a life or death decision and her trembling in fear, everything was a game to him.

And I know his stupid games.

"5... 4...3...2..." He started counting down.

Fuck my life.