𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟑𝟓

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴍɪʟᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ᴍʏ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ sʜᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ.

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

"Damn." I hissed looking at the time on my watch.

I couldn't even make it to his court date on time, I just hope he don't mind.

terrible girlfriend i know

I hopped out the back seat of the black Escalade and sighed. I know you're supposed to optimistic and strong in times like this but I have a bad feeling this ain't gon go well.

But honestly at this point I'd just be fine with seeing him in person for once. There is no leaving empty handed if I keep looking at the glass half full.

I power walked into the building and looked over me and Ben's message to see who's court he was in. As I looked around the big place I was getting frustrated that I couldn't find it fast enough.

I eventually found the door but it was guarded by security.

"Who are you?" One looked down at me.

"I'm the defendant's wife."

I didn't even need to identify myself, this was a public case anyone was allowed to be in there. This was just wasting time.

"Identification."

"Can't believe it's all this fucking shit to get in a court room." I mumbled handing them my stupid card.

After taking two minutes to look over a piece of plastic they handed it back and opened the doors.

"Finally." I huffed.

As soon as I stepped in all eyes went to me because I was extremely late and those doors were loud as hell.

My eyes met Khalil's and he cracked a small smile giving me butterflies like this was our first time seeing each other.

At least he looked better than he did in that video, he just looked unhappy.

I put my hand up to signal I was sorry and the judge continued lecturing as I sat down next to his friends.

"What I miss?" I whispered to KD.

"The lawyer got a deal on the table." He whispered back.