𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟏

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐥

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐥.
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

"Why you still mad at me mane?" Khalil pouted following me onto the jet.

"Cause you gave me a fucking black eye!" I yelled looking around the plane.

"I told you it was an accident. You can't even tell no more stop tripping."

"You said it was an accident the first couple times and you keep doing the same thing every time you get mad. Getting my makeup done to cover it doesn't reset what you did." I huffed turning to face him.

As always he seen something he didn't like, went haywire, and I was on the receiving end. This time was different because his most cherished baby mother was moving on from him and he couldn't handle it at all.

Now we're on this jet all to go to Atlanta for that same reason. It just doesn't make sense to me, why would anyone bring their girlfriend on an adventure to chase their ex.

I'm not mad at it because I want out this relationship so bad, he's borderline insane.

For a whole 3 months he made me answer by the name Ariana and told me it was because the name "fit my face better". He never lets me in public without something covering my face or at least half of it and most of the day my phone stays in his possession.

He also cut off all contact with any of my friends because he doesn't trust any of them, in his words friends ruin relationships and he should have all my attention anyways.

And if I even mentioned the thought of a break up.... it would be a terrible day for both of us so I had no choice but to stay.

"When we land in the morning I'll buy you anything you want." He kept trying as I walked to one of the seats all the way in the back.

"You're a liar! When we land you're just going to go do whatever with Ariana." I protested sitting down.

"Wait just hear me out and stop acting like I'm doing this cause I still got feelings cause that ain't it. that nigga she's with is a whole opp. If she was with anybody else I wouldn't care at all." He lied as always.

"Be truthful for once. Why can't you just leave me if that's who you want!" I pleaded.

He sat in the seat beside me and looked me straight in the eyes.

I felt his cold hand tightly grip my neck and sighed in defeat.

i regret getting sucked into his little game every. single. day.