𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟕

+3 months

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:33 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐝 - 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

In three months nothing had changed besides my love for Khalil, I fall in love with him more than I should everyday.

Me and Jayda eventually smoothed things over, she told me she was just going through something and that it wasn't my fault, which I was happy to hear.

I also made things right with Sevyn. It took some work but we talk everyday now, and school hasn't been tough either.

Everything has just been good.

And I love it.

"I miss my son son." I sighed referring to Prince.

Khalil got a phone call a couple hours ago that sent him over the edge but I didn't ask too much about it. I don't know what that person told him but he told me we had somewhere to be and I just went a long with it.

Now we're just riding around the city going to this unknown place.

"Fuck that mean ass dog, we could make a real son. Fuck it what about three?" Khalil replied.

"Hmmm why not four?" I laughed looking out the window.

"Boy, where the hell did you bring me?" I asked looking at the building he parked in front of.

"A gun range." He shrugged getting out.

Um.

"Why am I at a gun range?" I asked again as he opened my door.

"So you can learn how to use a gun."

Shooting a gun is not a skill I'll need on a job application.

So I still don't understand why I'm at a gun range?

"I'm not gon always be here, I need to make sure you gon be straight. And if you get a permit you can buy me more guns."

"I don't think you need anymore of those in your possession."

Khalil opened the door of the building for me and I stepped in looking at the place. It stunk like racist white men but besides that it was set up nicely.

"Wassup Mack." Khalil smiled greeting the owner.

"YB, I told you I can't keep selling you weapons on the low." The white man "Mack" replied.

"It's not for me. I'm tryna teach ha how to shoot." He turned back grabbing my hand.

I guess Mack was looking at me some type of way because Khalil let go of my hand to cover my face.

Yeah, somethings will never change.

"Don't test me in a room full of guns big dude." Khalil warned as I pushed his hand out my face.