𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟑

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:33 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:33 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐤𝐨 - 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

"It's been a whole 20 minutes hurry up mane!" Khalil banged on the bathroom door.

"Hold on!" I yelled trying to keep my voice from cracking.

I tried wiping my face but every time I did more tears came. I don't know why I did this to myself when I knew what the answer would be.

Infamous words "not pregnant" read across the blue digital test. Two words I'd seen over and over, but it hurt the same every time I seen them.

It's not that I really wanted a baby with Khalil, but I really just wanted a baby.

At my age a child should be the last thing on my mind but when everyone is telling you you'll never have one it makes you want one more.

But nevertheless I just tell myself it's not my time right now.

I got myself back together after a few more minutes and put a happy attitude back on.

I pulled the door open and forced the biggest smile holding the test up. "Can't trap me!"

Khalil snatched the stick and looked at it in disbelief. His eyes went down to his pants, then back to the test, then to me.

"The fuck?"

I guess he wasn't used to his magic sperm not working but with me he'd met his match.

I just shrugged my shoulders walking past him.

I know.

I should tell him.

But I can't. It's hard to just hard to be like "Oh hey! I'm a woman who can't have kids!" to someone.

We just talked about talking to each other, but there's some things I'd rather take to the grave.

"You took a plan b didn't you?" He yelled following me.

I laughed going downstairs where Teelee was waiting for me.

Me and her were going out today as part of the plan to get Khalil to loosen up.