𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟖

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

Two days after Boomer touched down in Atlanta and they still had no plan.

Demario drove around the streets just admiring the calm night with no traffic. The car speaker played some unreleased music he just made.

He was on his way back home after being in the studio all day and he was in a pretty good mood. As he approached a red light that would quickly change.

Demario took the opportunity to look at his phone while he waited for the light to change colors.

The man opened Instagram and looked at the first post on his timeline in disbelief, Feeling complete shock that Ariana actually chose Khalil over him.

THEREALKYLESISTER

❤︎498,004  ↗︎8,679

❤︎498,004 ↗︎8,679

THEREALKYLESISTER: fool for you 💚 (forced to post this lmao.)

NBA_YOUNGBOY: 😁
JAYDACHEAVES: Yeah Yeah!😍

"Stupid ass hoe." He fumed.

He began to block her on every social media platform as if she'd even care.

It was all fun and games until he was the one getting hurt. Demario was feeling the same anger Khalil felt when he saw them together. It was coming full circle.

He looked up from the phone and looked around the street he was on. He looked up at the red light and let his anger take over.

Demario floored the gas pedal flying through the light not carrying about a ticket. He was on a mission. He didn't know how he'd do it but he was going to find Ariana and Khalil and fulfill his promise, they were going to the grave together.