Finals Part 2

With your match against two of your students complete, you and Midnight decided to walk off to the first-year stage to fight some of Class 1-A. Homerooms were going up against some other teachers for each grade, so Midnight had to fight two students from Class 1-A, Minoru Mineta, and Hanta Sero. Better known as Grape Juice and Cellophane. You kissed her good luck and you went inside the observation room to spectate. When you entered, you saw Recovery Girl sitting upfront.

(Y/N): Shuzenji. Always nice to see you still active.

Recovery Girl: Use my name again and I won't heal you next time your spin breaks.

(Y/N): Ok that was one time.

Recovery Girl sighed and returned her vision to the screen. You chuckled slightly and leapt up along the wall and up to the rafters to spectate the battle ahead. Some of these kids had pretty good quirks, ranging from close combat strength enhancers or long distance, short controlled bursts. Then there were the two kids you were let in due to recommendations who were little badasses. You had to admit, even you were impressed to some level. You even got to see Ace fight.

The little man was amazing, dodging nearly everything Power Loader could throw at him. Literally on that note. Ace even used some of your tactics such as hit and runs as well as a few combos to shake things up for the teacher. Needless to say, you were impressed. Some of the other students shared in their enthusiasm. You always did enjoy it when students came together for a fun time and supported each other than seeing everything as a competition.

PA: Team Mineta and Sero. Practical Exam. Ready? GO!

And the match began. You turned to the screens and smiled at seeing the fight unfold. You then heard some guy go on about how his classmates embodied everything it means to be a UA student and a hero. Gotta say, pretty good stuff coming from a kid. Next thing you know, you heard a scream from the arena itself. The footage showed a short boy crying his eyes out while running away from the escape gate. You were barely holding back a laugh.

Mineta: (Crying out) DAMNIT!!! How am I supposed to pass this stupid final! This is crap! Totally unfair! There's no way we ever stood a chance at winning here!!!

While the boy's classmates looked annoyed, you began to laugh with childlike glee. They all looked up and saw you along the rafters, laughing your ass off.

Ace: Dandy Man?!

(Y/N): (Laughing) Oh my-(laughs louder) Nemmi! You sick BITCH!!!

You laughed so much a tear fell from your eye. Next thing you knew, you rolled off rafters and landed along the ground, laughing still. Finally, you were able to calm down just a bit, but it was so much fun just to look at. You got up and slowly walked over to the viewing stands, wiping tears from your eyes.

(Y/N): That's RICH! Oh! That's my girl!

The monitor returned to showing Midnight smirking while one of the boys, Sero, was passed out and asleep along her legs. You kept watching and laughing to yourself.

Ace: Dandy Man? What are you doing here?!

(Y/N): Wrapped up stuff with my third years earlier. Wanted to show my girl some support! But this? This is better than anything I could have thought up of.

Mineta continued to run away as you heard Midnight giving her a light laugh in response. That laugh always meant one of three things: She had a plan for victory and loved every aspect of it, she was clearly enjoying whatever torment she was putting someone through, or the last one. That last one was personal signal for you.

Midnight: Where are you going, Grape Juice? The exit is this way.

Mineta turned around and the poor boy was crying blood. You broke down into laughter again, mostly of how pathetic he was acting.