Titans

You and Doctor Mekanikku wandered through the prison that was Tartarus. Despite it being a prison for the super-villainy and insane, prisoners were all but gone. Either dead or outside the main prison blocks. Regardless, it was not something to worry about at the moment. If a bunch of murderers wanted to murder one another, who were you to stop them. Finally, you both reached the service elevator and quickly got in it. After waiting for a quick moment, Mekanikku got down onto his knees and opened a panel. He then proceeded to crosswire the main control board and got the elevator to move.

(Y/N): How were you able to-

Dr. Mekanikku: I have a few degrees. Electrical engineering is one of them. Cybersecurity another. It's all in the resume.

(Y/N): Good skills to have.

Mekanikku smiled as you both ascended to the helipad above the prison. Once there, you had a clear view of the entire area, even reaching out into the city. You placed a hand on Mekanikku's shoulder and ushered him safely to a support beam along the edge of the building.

(Y/N): Stay here! I'll alert the helicopters about this rally point! You stay put!

Blood Fist: That won't be necessary!

You spun around and threw Ace of Spades. Blood Fist dodged the attack so you looped Ace around which cut the back of his arm. You kept getting the Ace of Spades to shoot around Blood Fist, cutting him and distracting him. You summoned your club staff and ran in. You lunged forward and slammed it down on the back of his head and spun again, hitting him in the face with it. You went in for another strike, but he grabbed the staff.

(Y/N): It was you! That was the package! A kill switch!

Blood Fist: I cleanse!

(Y/N): You're a murderer!

Blood Fist: And you murder dreams!

You were taken aback until Blood Fist kicked you in the stomach and launched you back through the air. You rolled along the ground but came to a stop over the hatch for the service elevator. You were about to get up until the hatch squeezed together and nearly came down. You leapt out of the way for safety as you saw Graviton ascend to join you all on the roof.

(Y/N): YOU!

You were then kicked in the face, spinning you around. You looked back at Dr. Mekanikku with a large wrist blade coming from his right hand.

(Y/N): Doctor?

Dr. Mekanikku: Cybersecurity and electrical engineering.

Your eyes widen. He was just like the rest of them. However, that couldn't last long as Graviton used his quirk to lift you up and slam you down onto the ground, crushing you bit by bit. Blood Fist ran in and began to lift you, pushing you against Graviton's quirk. Graviton deactivated his quirk and you were thrown through the air and hit the support tower. You slammed a heart onto the ground and two dogs were summoned. You pointed forward and they charged towards Graviton while you evade a punch from Blood Fist.

Graviton crushes one of the dogs with his quirk while the other one jumped onto him and began to bite at his face. You flipped back and Blood Fist again went in for a strike. You dodged again and threw your hat down at it bounced up and hit him in the face. You kicked it and again launched it into Blood Fist's face. You took a quick step back as Mekanikku went in to stab you. You dodged him twice before kicking him and flipped backward. A helicopter then showed up and opened to reveal Wolfrum was inside.

(Y/N): WOLFRUM??!!

The arms dealer quickly leapt out with two swords and moved in to attack you. You dodged each strike, slamming hearts down to deal with other villains. You took a large step backward, you used your 2 of clubs and made some metal claws and quickly but for them on. Wolfrum slashed at you twice, each time you blocked them. You kicked him in the stomach and uppercut his face.